Going Crazzzzzy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

End Level Farms

Reaction score
I have been trying to find a reputable hauler that is cheap but not cheap all at the same time.

Its very frustrating I think I find one and someone tells me OHHH NOT THEM.

Besides that if I can drive all the way down and back for almost half of what some of them are charging what is the point of getting the horse hauled other than convenience.

In addition to trying to find reasonable I am looking to pre book for 30 days prior to shipping so I can make several payments and have the transport paid in full before the horse gets on the trailer.

What companies have you used for such a long haul? And how would you rate their care.

I trust Hauled Right and Sharrway with any of my horses. They are both awesome and Hauled Right in particular has great communication.

As Albahurst mentioned, try Traveling Horse. I've used many different haulers from all over the country and I've been quite satisfied with the majority of them. This site lets you put in the information on your horse, pick up/destination info and you will get a variety of quotes from different haulers. That's the first place I look for shipping when I need it.
default_smile.png

Hauled Wright brought my filly to me from Texas. They were very proffessional. And I called quite a few companies and they were the cheapest (but not cheap as far as hauling). The trailer was very nice.

I JUST used Worley's Hauling for the SECOND time on a complete cross country run, and they are awsome! Contact with them every day, sometimes more than once a day, SUPER NICE HORSE PEOPLE! This haul was with a baby, and by the time he got here, Mr. Worley (Bill) had him trained as well!

I'm always going to use them when in need!

dru

I have to agree with Dru (Gatorbait) 100%.

Worleys are Wonderful! I have used them 4 times!

Susan O.

I have used Sharrway, Worleys, Larry at Miniature Ventures = ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE !!!

I also agree with loveminis about Larry of Miniature Ventures! Have used him three times too!

Susan O.

I used hauled wright to bring Domingo home. They were behind schedule due to very icy conditions on the trip, but they called every 4 hours the day he was originally supposed to be delivered to keep me updated. He arrived a day late, but Im glad they were more worried with the safety of the animals than meeting a deadline. He got off the trailer like he was never on it. Not lethargic or sick or anything. They were great, and their office person was very friendly and helpful. The original shipper we arranged I couldnt get ahold of for 4 days before the trip, and the day before they were supposed to pick domingo up they called and said they canceled the trip. I also contacted Cox, and decided not to use them after the person was very rude to me. (when I called they said they could pick the horse up on date X or date Y, depending on their trip. Horse couldnt be picked up on date X because owner was going to be away, but date Y would be fine. called and told Cox this, and they got very rude with me, told me that the owner didnt need to be there and they would just go in the barn and get horse from his stall. I told them I wasnt comfortable with this, and basically got told off. Told him I wouldnt be using his service in a nice way, and he still faxed me a deposit and reservation form, and then when I didnt send it back, left me a nasty voicemail that I should have at least had the decency to tell him that I wasnt having the horse hauled and that I wasted a spot on their trip.

I dont deal well with people who try to bully me around and tell me what to do with my animals or how to spend my money.

Two thumbs up for hauled wright.

Latest posts

Back