Glitter - angel colt 4/21

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did leave her with her foal, when she was content to leave her stable today, we then took him away.

Just wanted to say thankyou for all your help and all the kind messages left.

I am so terribly sorry. Poor Glitter
default_sad.png
please leave the foal with her to give her time to grieve.

You are welcome I am just so sorry for this sad outcome. Try and sit quietly with her this evening when you bring her in. Your company will help her.

Hugs to you both

Gosh, I'm so sorry to read this! I know your hearts are broken. Most of us have gone through it ourselves at one time or another. HUGS to you and your family.

I sat with her last night Renee for a long time, she had her head resting on my lap at times and was really quite calm, she's just a beautiful mare.

You are welcome I am just so sorry for this sad outcome. Try and sit quietly with her this evening when you bring her in. Your company will help her.
Hugs to you both

Oh I am so sorry! Words cannot express how sad I feel for you and for Glitter! Many hugs to you, I know your heartbroken, I am. I am so, so sorry for your loss. I hope Glitter is feeling better now.

So very sorry to hear your sad news, poor Glitter, hope she will be feeling better soon, it can be so very hard on some of them when they lose their babies.

((((HUGS)))) for you.

Im so sorry to read this this morning. Very sorry for your loss. Im glad Glitter is doing well.

So very sorry to hear that you lost your little colt, hoping that you and glitter are ok. And that she is coping with everything alright.

Latest posts

Back