Getting very frustrated with people

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What gets me is how many people will assume YOU don't care to sell these horses into good homes and that YOU don't want what is best for them in the end- just because you trade/flip horses doesn't mean you don't care about what happens to them. You obviously wouldn't spend that much time and effort rehabilitating them to turn around and sell them to a home you don't think can/will care for them properly. I'm sure you enjoy seeing a horse placed in a loving home where he will be enjoyed just as much as any other horse owner or breeder who sells their "beloved pet". I know there are "flippers" who really couldn't care less where the horses end up or what happens to them, but I highly doubt they do much more than feed them while they are in their care and try to get them in and out of their care as fast as possible.

I have a few i could send , but i am afraid that people would recognize and know where they came from, as i dont want to point a direct finger at anyone in particular i could PM them if you would like to see
I'll PM you.

I'd hate for you to get thrown under the bus.

Well... i am really not "trying" to do a good deed, i really bought these horses to either keep and breed, OR to resale FOR A PROFILT, i am not a do gooder, and I DO NOT enjoy just spending money to rehab horses, that said....

I do feed and worm my animals, i find that is cheaper than paying Vet bills, and the horses are alot prettier for me to look at when they are shiney and in good weight.

I feed these horses that i have been getting in, because i have NO choice, i cannot sell them from my property in the condition they arrived in, peroid.

I guess i am just frustrated with people who clain to love and want their horses in attentive homes, dont want them traded off then send me them in this condition. I just dont understand this mentality.
default_wacko.png

I think you are a kind hearted business person. Some people would complain if they owned a goose that laid them a golden egg. They see the improvement you made on horses they neglected and they are jealous of you. You would think that they could be happy a horse they claimed to love got "a makeover." When I see a pasture full of these little guys that are not getting brushed out, detangled, and a much needed shampooing I get irritated at people. Same thing goes for horses being undernourished, especially the pregnant ones.

you know, its not even about cosmetic appearance, i can wash clip and have a horses feet trimmed, and make all that look good in about a day.

Its the nutrician and worming part that really bothers me, that takes MONTHS and months to fix and getting a horse looking ok.

YOu are right, people do get jealous when you sell a horse for more than they could get out of it, that never bothers me, when people make money off my stock, i celebrate with them, 'cause i know they will come back tp me to buy more!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back