Getting a tattoo!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyL

Reaction score
I am getting my first tattoo this coming weekend. I am very excited and nervous all at the same time!
default_smile.png

It is very special to me, as it is a portrait of my first horse, Blue. It is a black and white picture that I took, that will be converted into a tattoo.

It is going to be on my upper back, and will take about three hours to do. I am not really looking forward to the pain, but hopefully it won't been too bad!

This is also special to me because it is my 21st birthday present (which isn't until Nov. but hey.)....I do not want to go out and drink, so I am getting a tattoo instead!!
default_laugh.png

This is the picture that will become the tattoo...

Ohhh that is going to look awesome! Are they going to do it in greyscale or convert it to a line drawing? I would love to get a pretty one like that.
default_wink.png

Awesome, I had Robin from Rokominis draw mine. I just got it colored in and got another one. I was just getting ready to post it. I got some cream from my Dr. (Lidocaine) to numb it so he could finish it. Good luck to you, love your horse. TJ

Thank you, I am very excited.

I am thinking it will be converted into a line drawing, but I am not completely sure. The tattoo artist is very experienced, so I sent him the picture and I told him to do what he thought would look best. He specializes in drawing animals, and such.

default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back