Gestation???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi:

CONGRATS!! :aktion033: I so happy to hear his first baby has hit the ground and is HEALTY! Oh I know that we're all dying to see your new boy!!

2 down... 2 to go! :lol:

Ok finally we had 2 foals yesterday, of course not from the mare that is now 359 days! But the other 2 went yesterday!!! We have our first Geshan baby born at Sweet Opal, beautiful bay colt, unfolding very nicely I might add. I will try to get some pics up later today. If he will stand still long enough to snap one!! :aktion033: 2 down 2 to go!
How do you make a mare foal? Post they just dont wanna let them go :)

LOL yes 2 foals yesterday
default_yes.gif
: ... nothing like play by play over the phone at 3 am :bgrin although the best one was last night around 9 well ok my job is to be the clock watcher so I can tell you last night was 9:07 when water broke and hearing a child watch a foal being born for the first time( and when it all goes perfect and textbook) is pretty fun!! Very cute babies and I am sure not only will you have fun with them but the kids as well

I dont have any foals due till early April(only one) so it is nice to be able to "live thru the excitment with someone else

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back