Gem

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will keep a eye on her
default_smile.png
for now i just let her eat grass

So last night we maid fire works... and we kept an eye on the horses to make sure they where not scared of them.. and Gem was pacing pack and forth around her stall would lay down get back up so i gave her hay.. then she peed in her hay like she normally does but it was just a tiny bit of pee. She did her business like 9 times during the 10 minutes i was watching her only small amounts tough. She is filling up a bit more again i will try to take some more pictures once it stops raining :p

Just dropping by your foaling thread to see how you are doing and how Gem is too.

We are good still no foal
default_sad.png
think her time is about up its been more then a year since she was (bred) like almost a month past.. vet is coming tomorrow to vet check her

Let us know how it goes. My Sweetie took a year. It's a long wait.

So the vet came this morning.. and gave us the news that she wasnt in foal :/ so we need to put her on a diet (more exercise and less grass and hay time) we are planing on breeding her at the end of this summer
default_smile.png
considering she has a clean bill of health

Sorry she wasn't in foal, but with that clean bill of health -- I can't wait for next year!! So, who will you breed her to?? We still want lots of pictures of her and her future hubby -- as well as her diet. Can't wait to see her all slimmed up and ready to breed!!

So sorry there's no baby this year but you'll have lots to look forward to next year. I hope you keep the thread going because we've all grown to love Gem and you are one of our Nutty Nursery good friends now too and we want to keep in touch.

Sorry to hear the news, now we have to look forward to next year - and yes, dont you dare go missing from here, we love hearing about Gem and want to keep up with her progress. Plus we need to know about your future plans for her, so please stay in touch!
default_yes.gif

Hopefully breeding her to a homosygous paint or a leopard appaloosa
default_smile.png
. Her diet is already started and she isnt taking it seriously lol still being Gem
default_smile.png
Im teaching her new tricks and she finally gets along well with my girl Addie

DSC09320.JPG

DSC09276.JPG

DSC09277.JPG

DSC09280.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back