Gave my mini a good bath and trim ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little lady

Reaction score
She just shines!
default_wub.png
I know she is too fat but I am working on that. Also trying to convince the hubby that Pokey would love to share her pasture with friends...LOL!!
default_biggrin.png
pokeyinherpasture.jpg
[/img]

And also a pic of her with her non horsey friends...
default_biggrin.png

harleyandfriends.jpg
[/img]

And one of my paint mare...she didn't get a bath yet as I was feeling a bit like a lobster with sunburn.
default_wink.png

littleladymay2010.jpg
[/img]

EVIDENTLY I have not figured out how to post pics???

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Shortpig for getting the pictures to show!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

Now you got to tell me how you did that.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I love all your horses, make the point it will make her the happiest little horse on earth (puppy dog face) is it possible you can pasture your biggie next your mini? well either way, their all gorgeous and obviously well cared for and loved!

Right now the mini and big horse are pastured seperate and the way the pastures are set up there is the driveway between them.(but they can see each other at several points) Both pastures are divided in two so I can but them next to each other in ajoining pastures which I do at times. I am not comfortable putting them actually together(not that one would intentionally hurt the other) but why ask for problems as horses seem to be able to do quite well on their own getting into trouble.

Your horses are certainly well fed, LOL! Yes, I agree, Pokey needs a buddy. Your hubby is already outvoted, LOL.

Latest posts

Back