Funny foal photo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmhstacy

Reaction score
When ever i go out to 'play' with my foals my dog has a habit of walking up to the foals, standing nearly ontop of them so they think she must have food to offer.

She thinks the 'belly rub' is fantastic.

So I caught her in the act!

Just had to share!

ebby_groovy.gif

What a picture!

What breed is your dog? She's a big girl! How old is that adorable foal?

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed it.

SuziB

new_shocked.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
That picture should be entered somewhere, that's some dog.

dmhstacy said:
When ever i go out to 'play' with my foals my dog has a habit of walking up to the foals, standing nearly ontop of them so they think she must have food to offer. She thinks the 'belly rub' is fantastic.

So I caught her in the act!

Just had to share!

ebby_groovy.gif

481462[/snapback]

Oh my!!

That is a wonderful pic of an obviously wonderful dog!!
laugh.gif

It's too dark to tell but I think I see face hair- is she a Bouvier?? That picture should go on Equisite!!!

I can remember quite a few years back, when Sam was still a young and athletic dog, thinking" I'll have to bring that black colt out of there- he's hogging the feed" Walked a few steps from the stable then thought " I don't have a black colt"!!!! Went back and got Same out over the door in one bound, laughing all over his face and a tummy full of foals feed!
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just loved this picture! My 8 year-old daughter, Kiwi, just cracked-up and is rolling on the floor as I type!

Thanks for posting it!
yes.gif

Va Lynda Ann

Last edited by a moderator:
she is a black russian terrier with her hair clipped off (& her beard)

The foal is almost 2 weeks old.

That is a super photo - I had to do a triple take................your dogs face is priceless -

Yes without a doubt - this is an award winning photo no doubt!.............What a good doggie
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back