Funny commercials

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
I saw a funny commercial recently....think it ran during Superbowl. Anyways, it was the new Snickers commercial ........ :new_rofl:

Another one I laugh at was the Burger King commercial....and the Junior burger....the one where the junior fights the dad about being worth a buck. :bgrin

It's interesting how clever the adds get to reel us into buying the product....they don't always work but that commerical often does stick with you for awhile.
default_yes.gif
:

What gets a laugh out of you in commercials?

[SIZE=12pt]Okay Russ, I'll play![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I have two. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The first one was during the Super Bowl. It was the two guys doing "rock, paper, scissors" for the Bud Light. Too funny![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The other one is a cellular phone commercial I believe. It's where the two guys are in a locker room and one says that his phone has this new theft deterent thing on it. The other guy wants to see the new anti theft thing and the first guy says "come at me" and throws the phone and clocks him in the head with the phone. Knocks him down, it's funny...[/SIZE]

I love an older one that just cracks me up. They are playing the Meatloaf song I'll Do Anything...

And the guy buys tampax and does yoga etc., but when she reaches for his Dr. Pepper he gets up and runs and the part of the song that says ,"But I won't do that". Plays. I just laugh my butt off over that one!

OK the one where abe and the beaver are at the table and one of them is flicking paper at the other......totally cracks me up.

The cell phone one where the guy consults with the attorney and in the end determines that the service protects from meteors being the word on the street...........

love the anti theft cell phone one as well...

I am a total commercial junky.........sometimes they are better than the programs
default_rolleyes.gif
:

OH the worst was quizno's zombie hamster screaming at you......I've never eaten there as I worry about finding a zombie hamster in my food :bgrin

so many commercials so little time :bgrin :bgrin

Dairy Queen has 2 that I always crack up over...The Popcorn shrimp one "Wait a second..where's the kids?" Hahaha!... and the one where the guy is eating a hot (spicy) burger and set his office on fire...LOL!!

etennial Wireless has one that makes me laugh (the first time I laughed hyterically):

Little girl standing in the kitchen wearing her backpack and sneakers, looks at mom,

"Mom, I think I'm ready for a cell phone."

Mom wipes her hands on a dish towel and pauses, looking concerned,

"Oh honey, cell phones are expensive................wouldn't you rather have a tattoo?"

:new_rofl:

I love an older one that just cracks me up. They are playing the Meatloaf song I'll Do Anything...

And the guy buys tampax and does yoga etc., but when she reaches for his Dr. Pepper he gets up and runs and the part of the song that says ,"But I won't do that". Plays. I just laugh my butt off over that one!

I loved that one too....

there was an old one for garbage bags that wasn't actually very funny but it still cracked me up... there was this tourist attraction like place with a giant ear of corn and it got hot out and the corn started popping so they caught all of the popped giant corn in one of their garbage bags... not funny... but at the very end as they are telling you how great their garbage bags are there is a family in the background trying to tie a huge kernel of pop corn onto the top of their station wagon and it threw me into fits of laughter every single time.

My husband just shook his head over that one. i still don't know why it hit me as so darn funny.

Not really funny i guess but the one with the cartoon elephant dancing to singing in the rain!

loved that one.

The budweiser one with the young horses shooting snowballs at the older horses and one old horse walks over and drops a treeful of snow on them. :aktion033:

I still crack up.

I know theres a link to it someplace.

Bonnie

Not really funny i guess but the one with the cartoon elephant dancing to singing in the rain!

loved that one.

The budweiser one with the young horses shooting snowballs at the older horses and one old horse walks over and drops a treeful of snow on them. :aktion033:

I still crack up.

I know theres a link to it someplace.

Bonnie
I love that one with the snow fight so much that I have it in my favorite list at youtube:

I liked the super bowl one with the dalmatians in the parade... White pup is sad that he isn't a dalmatian and gets mud splashed on him...prances up and gets in parade and a beauty queen hugs him and gets all muddy
default_smile.png

Or how about the cat and mouse one where they think about plugging the mouse into the computer since it doesn't seem to be working. LOL

There was one a while back for Best Buy and some computer they were selling that was wireless. There was this little puppet guy(actually a marionette) in the store and he's looking at puters and this girl helps him out. She shows him the new wireless one they have and the commercial ends with the little puppet guy running outisde holding a laptop while a song is playing....."Not like a puppet on a string, not tied up like anything...." and the funny part was watching the little puppet guy run.float outside. His legs bent the wrong way and it was just plain stupid, but it made me.. :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

I seen to liike real stupid humor. I also like the ones mentioned about, the theft deterrant cell phone and the Blockbuster one. I know there's more, just that puppet guy really killed me. :bgrin

A Taco Bell commercial where 2 lions are sitting in what looks to be an Africa setting watching the humans camp out on site and eating their carne asada tacos...the one lion says to the other one "Carrrrne Asada".....then they keep at it with rolling the tongue thing like pronouncing it in Spanish....very funny!

Also an Ellen Degeneres commercial where she sits down in an office with a bunch of animals. Elephants, Hyenas, birds and a pig.....the little bird goes to town typing away with his little beak and his little body is just really getting into it! (I think it's a Master Card commercial). She's talking to these critters as if they were people and the Hyenas are looking at her as if THEY were real people!!

One that makes me laugh every time I see it is the Staples one where they are in the office and one guy has a printer cartridge in his hand and says to the others in the office the printer is out of ink. Some one in the office says just shake it, He puts the ink cartridge down and picks up the printer and starts shaking it cracks me up all the time because I work with people that would have the same lack of common sense and can see them doing the same thing.

OK has anyone seen the Toyota Hilux truck commercial. I think it is from Australia. With the 2 bulls climb in the cab and drive over to the heifers next door. I can't figure out how to post it on here but I can email it any one wants it.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the dairy queen one where they are stealing his blizzard thing and he keeps smacking the lady in the head on the airplane with his luggage

Loved the snickers one as well

The phone one with the favorite 5 and his friend asking him about his girlfriends number and secret lover ring tone comes on

Oh oh oh, the Magic Fridge! All hail the magic fridge!

Ohhhh the one with the dog Gargling, think its for a dog food, cant recall which TOO FUNNNY!! and that Little Richard Geico one, reminds me of my heeler I just lost who was a food NUT When Little Richard starts off 'Mashed potatoes, gravy and cranberry sauce WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!' THAT , was Dallas to a T
default_wub.png
: makes me smile each time I see it

Latest posts

Back