Fun show pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchantress

Reaction score
This past Sunday was the Ribbons for Linda Benefit Show in Cumberland, ME and we had a blast bringing a couple 4 yr old girls. They were a little hesitant at first since it was their first show, but once they noticed a 2 yr old girl leading a mini all over they gained some confidence and had a great time. This was after their leadline class. I love the way the horses are looking at each other like "can you believe what we have to put up with?!" On the left is Cross Country Vision, a 3 yr old gelding, with Gabby and the right is Candy Meadows Chocolate Swirl, 7 yr old mare, with Samantha.

P1010046.jpg

The starting line of "barrel racing". She was running...he wasn't too sure he wanted to work that hard!

gabbyrun.jpg

And the master artist at work! They had twinkle toes body glitter available so we could use a ribbon stencil to apply it to our horses...he wanted to free hand!

timmypaint.jpg

Awww too cute! I was planning on going to that show with mine till plans changed
default_sad.png
Oh well these pictures are so cute!
default_smile.png

Back