Fun night

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heart k ranch

Reaction score
Last night I went out to eat with my Dad and Jaime (girlfriend). It was fun, and he told me if I needed any help with the horses I can always call him. (Did I mention I love my Dad). Jamie started telling me her experinces with horses and everything. All in all it was a really good night till around 6.

I get home after eatting and was telling my grandmother how good it went. Well she started to tell me that my mother was yelling and screaming because I ate with my dad and Jamie. She trys to call and I turned off my phone and told everyone not to answer if its my mother.

I go out to feed, and I was out there for 30 minutes and Ashley shows up crying and crap. I made her leave, she not ever there for me. She doesn't want to be my friend unless she gets something out of it! So I told her I didn't want to hear it.
default_no.gif
. She told me she hated me and then she kicked Dancer (preggo mini mare that was trying to get in her pocket for treats) really hard, I go off. I started to yell at her, and she finally leaves. I don't care who you are but hurting my horses are out of the question. She will never be at my house again..

I finish feeding and I hear my old truck comign down the drive way (its my mother). So I finish feeding get up to the house. My mother is already yelling at my grandmother. I try to calm her down and she starts yelling at me. She smelled like pot and beer. We start claming her down and the cops pull up. We work with the cops so we get my mother out. The cops made her leave.

Well I turn on my phone to text jordan and my dad calls. He said that my mother was over there yelling. She came really close to go to jail. I was like whatever. Then ashely's moms number comes up calling me. I don't take it. But then I get a text from her mother saying that I should have told her that ashely is going though all this, and blah blah blah. I didn't respond. Jordan responded saying that Ashely is a witch and that is why she (jordan) doesn't talk to her anymore....

I'm mentally and emotionally tired this morning. I want my mother to quit being ( i guess this is her) person that doesn't even act like my mother. Then Ashely needs to go away. I really really wish I wasn't in this crap. I'm not hurting them, and leaving them alone. GRRRRRR. I wish everyone would back off!!!

Gosh that night went to heck fast. Sorry you had a rough night. Today will be better.
default_yes.gif

I feel silly to ask but who is ashley?? I am sorry your night went bad mine kinda did to. I am tired from lack of sleep so I have been a little tired and not thinking to clearly.

Latest posts

Back