Ft Worth stock show mini classes this weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBH

Reaction score
Am trying to find list of classes for amha show at Ft Worth this weekend.....AMHA web site does not have and the Stock show site just shows Sat mini classes alternate with Vanner classes and then Sunday AMHA classes. Most interested in hitch classes. Any help greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's all there is. If it isn't in that classlist on the Stock Show website, it's not offered. It is a VERY small show.

Lucy

Hey, last year they had a certain time where all these people came in with their minis and did a demonstration with the different hitches and all- it was cool, it was smack dab in the middle of the show on Saturday, but you would need to get a hold of Nancy B to see if that is happening again or not.

Good Luck Lucy, wish I was going, but we have so much snow here right now, I dont know if I could get out or not. Bring home the Ribbons!!!

Saturday it is

classes don't begin until 6PM

yth costume

multi & solid color stallion/geld

open single 32-34

open country 32-34

ammy country

then all the halter stallion classes

the grand & reserve for both JR. & Sr. Stallion

Liberty

Sunday it is

open country 32 & u

open single 32 & u

all the gelding Halter classes

Grand & reserve geld

all showmanship classes

yth country

ladies single

open roadster

gentlemens country

ammy roadster

all the mares Halter classes

Grand & reserve for both Jr & Srmares

multi & solid mares

gentlemens single

yth roadster

and FINALLY Supreme Halter Horse

There's the schedule in a nutshell

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck Lucy, wish I was going, but we have so much snow here right now, I dont know if I could get out or not. Bring home the Ribbons!!!

Thanks! Be safe!

We clipped the bay and cremello fillies for the show- WOW, what we found under the fuzz!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Of course, now they are blanketed to the hilt with heat lamps.... hope it warms up again!

Lucy

Latest posts

Back