Freedom Classic Open Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CritrSitr

Reaction score
I took my girls to the Freedom Classic Open Horse Show in Williamston this past weekend. The classes were pretty big. Katy was 7th in trail class (set up for BIG horses) and we were 5th of 11 in Showmanship. Morgan was 4th in her halter class. I'm proud of them! :aktion033: It was our first show of the season. We were just getting out to help prepare for the WCMHR show next month here in Williamston.

Here's the pics we took after the show:

Katy06.jpg

Rocky Hollows Katy Daily

Morgan06.jpg

CS Morgan's a Castaway

default_wub.png
:

Great looking horses. I love Morgan's a Castaway. How do you keep Katy's tail so clean? I show at open shows too but we go through the fall and winter if you can call it that here in Florida. My first rated show is in August and I am prepared to melt. At least it's a covered arena.

I used Jeffers Shampoo. I don't remember the name exactly but it was Jeffer's brand for white horses and flaxen manes & tails.

Congrats when I was in CA i showed at open shows all the time was so much fun to be in with the big horses

Very nice horses! Congratulations! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found your one topic, sorry I did miss this one.

CONGRADULATIONS WONDERFUL HORSES Great Job :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back