FREE - Totally Free

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizbeth

Reaction score
I am trying to find some free software to make a collage, do any of you know which one to use? I have found a simple one, lets you design a collage but puts a water mark on it. Hard to edit that out, for me anyway. Or animation software?

Or some software that is not too expensive that will/can do neat things to your website photos. Or in general software to use that makes unusual or neat photo frames, edits and so forth? Not sure I'm asking for the correct information.

Photobucket will allow you to add frames and some bling to photos. Once you edit them you need to save them then import it to your site like you would import a photo. It will allow you to add frames, adjust the thickness of the frame, mat, shaded edging......

I have web software I purchased that has these things included.

Gosh Carolyn, I did not even think of Photo Bucket and I do use it too. I will go and look now.

Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried Picassa? I have done collages in it before and it is free software.

i use this site to make my pictures and my collage pictures. Also they print them for you and it isnt expensive either. you can download there software and its very user friendly

www.bayphoto.com

Picnic is good but I haven't been on it in a while so I don't know all of its capabilities.

HI

I loaded Picasa (have used it before I remember now) but I get a water mark with them too. As soon as I save the mark appears, it is a bit easier to edit the water mark out of this one as it is for the Shape Collage I used the other day. Shape Collage has fancier designs for Collage. Will try Bayphoto today.

Also an animation - flash sites free?

Thank you

Latest posts

Back