"Frankie" the foal....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
I saw this article on FB and just had to share it.... Its probably considered pretty graphic for some individuals so if you have a weak stomach I wouldn't recommend looking at the photos. http://carolinaregion.com/2011/06/05/frankieneedshelp/

I can't personally imagine this poor foal having to endure this painful experience its first few hour of life.... I'm not someone who's moved to tears easily but the thought of what this poor baby had to go through consumed my heart with sadness.

the poor wee thing , how will she chew grass / hay if her face is half paralysed ? I cant imagine the pain she is and will go through
default_sad.png

...this sort of thing happens so often , why will people not keep their dogs under control ......

Wow, what a story! She honestly doesn't even look that bad in the "after" photos but I know sometimes the camera doesn't come close to showing the true extent of a wound.

Leia

Poor little baby, God love her, such a strong will to survive. I have amare in the barn now with a broken humerous in her shoulder from running dogs. Wish I could have caught them in action I love my dogs they are my babies, but I don't let them run, I would have shot those dogs that hurt my baby. Let them come back, my 22 is by the door and my window is open even in this terrable heat, I won't turn on the air, I'll listen for them and they will pay a price for waht they have done.

Latest posts

Back