Fox News -- Fair & Balanced

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jill.. do you pal around with Sara Palin? Sounds like it..
default_laugh.png
I'm proud to say, I think Sarah Palin and I would get along very well. One of my clients and I were just speaking this afternoon about how much we get a kick out of and admire her. And, as you know, I have been expressing my disgust with Obama's racist, terrorist and criminal connections for months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last nights debate was pitiful.. Please do some of the fact check on the LIES that McCain did.. He is no better then Bush and totally going off his nut.. The first warning sign was when he picked Palin.. And last night was pitiful.. I really see his desire but he just does not have anything left to take on the problems Bush is leaving us with..
I like McCain but it is past his time.. he needs to be put out to pasture.. and enjoy the sweet life with his charming wife.. I truly mean that..
Well FACTS are mcCain did 7 lies and Obama did 8 lies..
default_unsure.png
Thanks, Christine!!! I have been so busy professionally the past couple of weeks that I haven't been able to chime in as much as (you all know) I'd like to, and it's good to see you and the others toeing the line
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
Not that we'd want to confuse any Democrats with the actual facts
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

I like McCain but it is past his time.. he needs to be put out to pasture..
Funny my analogy between the two has been this; our nation is needing Top TB to take on the fences (issues) and what we have is a two year old green horse and a aged horse that has seen spryer days. IMO neither candidate is best suited to run this country at this time.

I like McCain but it is past his time.. he needs to be put out to pasture..
Funny my analogy between the two has been this; our nation is needing Top TB to take on the fences (issues) and what we have it a two year old green horse and a aged horse that has seen spryer days. IMO neither candidate is best suited to run this country at this time.
Soooo who do we have
default_unsure.png
default_unsure.png
got somebody in mind??

These comments about McCain's age and about Palin can't be VP and a mom at the same time... Those really are as offensive as someone making racist remarks about Obama. At least that is my perspective as a woman who can do more than one thing in life at the same time and a professional who works with many senior citizens who could run figurative and literal circles around a lot of those 1/2 their ages. Sexist and ageist remarks aren't any more "okay" than racist ones.

Oh good grief it was a tongue in check comparison. Guess you didn't take it as a dig at Obama though huh Jill.
default_laugh.png
If it would make everyone happier I mean I don't think either one are qualified for the job...is that better?

To make this even funnier from my point of view I"M VOTING McCain!!! Even though I don't think he's the right man for the job I will pick experience over some one "green".
default_rolleyes.gif

***Have to go back and read as I must have missed the post about Palin not being able to be a mom and VP***

As I see it, the only thing the McCain campaign has left over Obama is personal attacks and trying to discredit him. He can't win on the issues, so things are probably going to get much nastier in the coming weeks. According to the polls and the reactions from the debates that tactic isn't working for him, though.

Marlee - at the risk of really peeing in the sandbox, I actually was speaking to Mary Lou. I think she's awesome but man oh man, I couldn't disagree with her more about some current subjects
default_laugh.png
One of the first things I remember ML saying about Palin was how could she be a mother and VP (paraphrasing but that was the jist).

Latest posts

Back