Found this 30 day free collage maker

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Here is the free site to download for 30 days: Have Fun, I sure did.... :saludando:

If I can do it anyone can..... :bgrin

http://www.download.com/Collage-Maker/3000...4-10673000.html

KavelbelHorsesalltogether.jpg

Here are mine that I put together I am still learning the ropes on this program..Very cool....Just thought I would share mine too..

bluecollage.jpg

milliecollage.jpg

Great Job,,,,

Keep them coming would like to see more of what we really can do..... :lol:

Unfortunate this is only a 30 day trial, does anyone have a free site for a collage that can be used anytime....????? Please share....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now you got me hooked! Stayed up u til midnight playing with this even though I have Photoshop...this was so easy. Did several but will post them separate in case they are large. Mary

Well now you got me hooked! Stayed up u til midnight playing with this even though I have Photoshop...this was so easy. Did several but will post them separate in case they are large. Mary

Fatherson.jpg

Another one!

Echocollage2.jpg

One more:

Sample.jpg
So is it simply free for thirty days or does it automatically start billing you after that? I'd like to try it but can't afford to be signed up for anything later?

Great idea!

Maxine

OOPS meant this to be a seperate post, sorry.

So is it simply free for thirty days or does it automatically start billing you after that? I'd like to try it but can't afford to be signed up for anything later?

Great idea!

Maxine

I don't think its going to bill you at all. They didn't ask for any information from me when I downloaded it. After 30 days I am guessing you just cant use it anymore.

Raincollage.jpg

Here is mine! It's fun, you can buy the downloadable version its around $20 and I am pretty sure it has even more bells and whistles.

Nice guys, I was at the Doctors office and done some shopping, came home and loved looking at all your collages.

Thanks for sharing::: more more
default_please.gif
: Good Job. :lol:

I did it!!

okay....sorry I'm posting this with a for sale sign on it, but I just wanted to show everyone that ME...the very uncoordinated and unartistic ME did this. LOVE IT!

Topsy.jpg

Thanks for the tip on this!

Looks like a lot more trying this and not sharing. :lol:

Great Job to all who have posted... :saludando:

Using this site and my photo filtre....

Having trouble stopping now.. A Couple more to share...

CollageDicettaFlame.jpg

CollageRowdygreyframe.jpg

Just thought I would add this is sooo awesome thanks for finding this neat thing
default_smile.png
I plan to design a bunch and add them to my site and what not
default_smile.png
Oh yes and I plan to a create a binder too. This is alot of fun and gives me something to do
default_smile.png

You are so WELCOME, I am enjoying doing these also, can you tell,

Easy for the professional as long has you have the right equipment...

( just joking) :eek:

I have a Mac Mini, and I downloaded it and now it says I can't open the download beacause there is no application to open it with.....whaaat??
default_wacko.png
:

Anyone else have a mac? :eek: I really want to try this, you guys are making some pretty darn AMAZING stuff.

Oh, WOW.... this is just Too Cool !!!

The collage's look Great!

I am going to have to try it out myself!

-Becky

Great job everyone!

I downloaded the trial and I really like this program. Here are a few Ive made so far.

Blaze.jpg

Rio.jpg

SNSStable.jpg

Latest posts

Back