Forum friends i need your help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniluver

Reaction score
Dear forum friends,

I need your help on a transport situation. I have a transport set up for a Bare Branch bred mare from Northern CA to OK, but the transport from Salem, Oregon to CA fell through. Jane has been working so hard to help me.This is the last transport for the year for this company and if I don't get her on it she won't make it to me until next spring, after she foals.
sad.gif
They are set up to be in CA the 17-21st. Do any of you know of someone going near Salem, OR to Northern CA? Even OR to with in a couple of hundred miles of OK and I would meet them and get her. I also got a quote from a transport company I am not familur with called Zeilger Transportation. Has anyone out their used them? I am scared to use someone with out hearing about them. Please e-mail me with any help or suggestions. [email protected]
wub.gif

I've used Ziegler Transport four times and not any problems with them, they are based in MN. I know others on the forum have used them too, maybe they'll come on here.

I also have used Zeigler from Indiana to Maine with no problems they kept in touch and the mare arrived in great shape.

I also have used Zeigler with no problems.

I sent you an e-mail, I will have a driver there at the end of this week, coming straight home to Texas/Oklahoma. We'll take good care of your little mare
wub.gif

Email Mari at Worleys Hauling. They are on a trip now out west and coming east.

[email protected]

They are great people, husband/wife team.

Joyce L.

I have also used Zeigler transport, based out of Iowa. Al Zeigler is great, look for his website on Mary Lou's link.....Zeigler runs a banner add at the top of that page.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back