For Veteran's Day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDogs & LittleHorses

Reaction score
These are just great!
default_laugh.png

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/40324

We should all be as enthusiastic!
default_saludando.gif

Daryl

Well, that made me cry. For the puppies and the kids. It is so amazing to me how a dog can and does cry real tears when they miss someone so much. And the kids. Well, they have real reason to cry from happieness.
default_biggrin.png

Thank you for posting. It just goes to prove that animals have the same feeling as we do and and express love just as much. My roomate has a poddle who welcome me home for work everday like that and welcomes him home like that if he goes to check the mail. It wonderful to be given unconditional love.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on slow rural dial-up, so seldom even try to download youtube videos--takes FOREVER. That said---this AM, the Saturday "Today" show showed a video they mentioned had 'gone viral' on Youtube, of a dog welcoming her soldier-owner home from Afghanistan. It was shot in '05, but just put up on Youtube, they said. Made me tear up; there is NOTHING that loves you unconditionally more than a dear dog!! I just LOVED seeing it!

(edited to add: the one shown on 'Today' was the first on on the link Daryl posted; if I could, I'd watch ALL the others, based on how great that one was....)

Margo

Last edited by a moderator:
I watch Today and saw that video also. Soooo sweet. That dog was so happy!! I am thrilled that the soldier sat down and loved on her, also -- obviously they BOTH shared the bond. Yep, unconditionally loved
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Back