For Those Who Enjoy Audio Books

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
This has been my source for Audio Books for a many years now. I have no clue how he prices them so low, but I have purchased 100+++ books from him in the past several years. They are in MP3 format. I listen to them on my Blackberry but they are also playable via computer and iPod or other MP3 players, too. The prices are unbelievable!!! And audio books are complete BLISS!

http://www.skaudiobooks.com/

sk%20audio%20books%20logo(green).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jill! I am an audio book addict!

It takes him awhile sometimes to get the discs out, but they always come and you cannot beat the prices!!! Even when he's not running a sale, it's still an amazing bargain when you do those 10 books on 1 DVD disc deals!

question tho, are they legal copies?

Jody, I think they must be because I've been ordering from him off his store for 3-4 years and first found him through eBay.

OK, I just accidentally pushed the wrong button for the second time this week, completely erasing my post!!! So here we go for the second time. :arg!

For an even less expensive alternative, you should check your local library. I get the audiobook CDs, then copy them into my iTunes so that I can listen on my iPod. I can order whatever I want in the online system, it is delivered to my local library for me to pick up. Once I am through listening, I just delete it from my system. I don't feel a need to keep them once done, there are too many stories in the world for me to want to listen to one more than once! Although I admit there are a certain few that warrant that. I used to just listen to the CDs in my car player, but I love having them on my iPod. I can listen to the stories while I am doing housework and barn chores. Makes it a little easier to get revved up to do them!

I check out of the library all the time, but the newer ones are now copy protected so you can't load them on the ipod any more. I still listen in my truck though, and I get downloads from the library that I can load on the ipod but that selection is more limited.

Latest posts

Back