For those that wanted to see...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
McSperitts Rowdy Night Image.

Here he is pictured at 13 years of age just a few weeks ago. All 28.75" of him! The week after these pictures were made we took him to the only show he's ever been to and he went Champion Senior Stallion! :aktion033:

Image is LWO and I think we are going to get some outstanding, colorful foals by him. I just love his refinement and body type!
default_smile.png

Imagepropic1reduced.jpg

Imagepropic2reduced.jpg

:aktion033: Congratulations on your win!!

He reminds me of our Lil Hills Hot Shot we had in the first picture
default_wub.png
:

Becky,

He is just beautiful!!! :))

Susan O.

WOW! Sure does have the "ROWDY" look doesn't he?

Nice boy...................I cannot wait to see what he produces.

Beth

What a nice looking fella! It is going to be so exciting to see his foals too. congratulations on him!

Wow! He is beautiful! Charlottes daughter takes wonderful pixs too! Sheila :aktion033:

Thanks everybody! I just love this little horse! He is the type of horse I am trying to breed. Small, refined, with a really long archy neck and a short, pretty head. His color pattern is just icing on the cake!

I have two more pictures of him coming and I will post them when I get them.

I also just had one of the mares' vet checked in foal to him today. Redrock Little Blossom. She is a black sabino. With any luck, those two should produce a black frame/sabino baby! :aktion033: Though we got him at the end of May, there was still time to breed a few mares. JEM Vegas Lady. homozygous black tobiano, is in foal to him as well as Thorncreek Farm Magic Moon Dancer, a chestnut medicine hat tovero. We should have an interesting, colorful group by him next year as well as outstanding conformation.

What a handsome little man! I'm sure you'll have many more blues and great foals with him around.

WOW!!!! Can't wait to see his babes!

Congrats on his win too becky!!!

Latest posts

Back