For those that like to marestare....here's another testing to go tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job momma that was fast CONGRATS!!!!!!!
default_wink.png

Yeah! I finally got to watch one! So glad everything went quick and easy. Congratulations!

Not sure of the color but , Yeah.............. a filly. Figures , the last two were overos , but colts. Now a solid color girl. Not complaining though, looks like a healthy one and that all that matters to us. Thanks for watching and calling. Headed to bed myself.
default_laugh.png

Linda Killion

Good job! Just after the news ... now to bed
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

Looks to be a cute little girl. Nice, fast, got the job done
default_wub.png

Congratulations.

Hey Erica, You work as if you've done that a time or two before!
default_laugh.png
You were so calm.

When we have a mare in labor I'm beside myself, can't find what I need from the foaling kit, can't remember what to do first. My poor mares probably wish I'd send them to Erica's to foal.
default_saludando.gif

CONGRATS Erica!!! I got to see the entire event, that was awesome!!!.......
default_aktion033.gif

That was Awsome My first one is comming in April I cant wait.

Erica just out of curiosity what were you giving the filly was it Milk from mom .

What color is that little sweetie? Silver black? Can't tell if it's the camera or what. Also, is that what is called lacing on the mare's back?

default_new_shocked.gif
Look at the legs on that filly!
default_new_shocked.gif
What a beauty!
default_wub.png
And such a tiny, babydoll head.

Thanks EVERYONE...

She's a GOREGOUS, petite, but leggy little filly. All legs and neck and she hasn't even got her legs under her yet - and she's actually tiny. I LOVE her. Unsure on her color right now, it's b/w a liver chesnut and silver dapple, slate gray right now, but in the sunlight in a few days will be able to tell more about her. No spots like her brothers......and she's very girly, I knew she was a girl before I looked, she's got that look about her.

heres a not very good picture from my phone when she first stood up still wet.

ccgirl.jpg

I checked udders again before I left the barn to decide whether to put it back on quad view and noone is looking ready "now", but in about a week, I think there will be about four more testing ready to go and be watched closely...

Oh my lord, she's ADORABLE!!! What a little lady. Truly lovely.
default_wub.png
I'll be keeping an eye on this one!

Leia

Erica, what a wonderful little filly. You know I love the solid colored ones!!!

This is the first time I've been able to watch because we now have high-speed internet. How glad I was to watch you in action!

What a wonderful thing to observe you working with your horses. You were efficient and very loving
default_wub.png
at the same time. I saw all the things you did, from letting CC look at her baby when they were still "connected" to when you went and loved on CC and removed her halter.

You are truly a dedicated and loving horsewoman.

We are so glad to know you and your family.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back