For those that like to marestare....here's another testing to go tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Well maybe tonight is another baby night!!! Time will tell.....

I have it on the quad view right now of 5 stalls and she's in stall 1 (top left)....but before I lay down in bed later I'll go up and switch it to just her stall, as right now none of the others are looking remotely "close", I have been switching several mares in and out of stalls on days just getting them used to going up...

But CC (Erica's Just Wait and See) is testing for TONIGHT

She just tested a 350 on the Chemetrics test, in which 250 or above shows high signs of foaling within 24hrs....and then tested 6.2 on pH and b/w 400-1000 on hardness.

Milk is white, she's red and loose behind.

She's bred to Taker, Cross Country Take My Breath Away

This will be her 3rd foal, both loud overos....and no consistency on timing

First was Looker - Erica's Take A Look At Me, born about 9pm

looker%20trot.jpg

Last year was Turner - Erica's Takin' My Turn, born at 6:30 am, showing as a weanling with the help of one of my close friends...I had another Taker kid in that class

turner.jpg

Thanks for watching!!!

And again I don't care at all for false alarms so if you see something you are worried my cell is the first on the list and I keep it with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go CC! Have a filly for me!
default_aktion033.gif

I'll have to fire up my laptop and put CC on that so I can work on my paper here on my desktop.
default_wacko.png

Yessss....I got the camera working....I can see
default_laugh.png

I am finally going to actually see a birth of one of Erica's babies!
default_risa8.gif

Who is the white colored mare?

Help, I went to your website, Erica, and can't locate the link to the CAMS! I want to watch, too
default_smile.png
Anybody??

Russ, as of now (and then I'm heading up to change it to just CC for the night)

It's top left (1) CC; top right (2) Sashey; bottom left (3) Knocker; bottom right (4, which has two stalls) left of that is Nosey and right is Pretty Kitty.

We are starting to get some thunder here. Chance of storms tonight. HMMM, wonder if that might speed things up so we can go to bed
default_wink.png

Linda Killion

Wish she'd get down to business already. She is making me dizzy with all her up and downs and circling....

LOL

Erica wanted me to let everyone know that she is just outside CC's stall watching her.

Linda

O M G!! Have it already! That poor mare
default_new_shocked.gif
Now I remember why I don't have kids
default_laugh.png

LOL Parmela!! I'm with you on that!
default_unsure.png

I was thinking watch this foal be a solid color filly.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back