For those that like to marestare....here's another testing to go tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on another beautiful baby
default_wub.png

Boy, those Taker fillies sure are "girly" looking...... Congrats!!!

That was Awsome My first one is comming in April I cant wait.Erica just out of curiosity what were you giving the filly was it Milk from mom .
Shawna, yes I milk the mare using a inverted 60cc syringe, usually get about 15cc or so of milk, then with a small 3cc syringe as the foal is still wobbly and unbalanced but standing usually it will nurse (suck) the milk out of that tiny syringe. I like to give them a boost, as usually during that time, mom is still crampy, baby is unsteady, so I get some milk in them and then a little later they can find the real milk bar.

What color is that little sweetie? Silver black? Can't tell if it's the camera or what. Also, is that what is called lacing on the mare's back?
parmela, Not sure on the fillies color yet........but to answer about mom, yes she does have lacing all over her back

Erica, what a wonderful little filly. You know I love the solid colored ones!!!
This is the first time I've been able to watch because we now have high-speed internet. How glad I was to watch you in action!

What a wonderful thing to observe you working with your horses. You were efficient and very loving at the same time. I saw all the things you did, from letting CC look at her baby when they were still "connected" to when you went and loved on CC and removed her halter.

You are truly a dedicated and loving horsewoman.
You and Michael are some very sweet and special people, whom I'm lucky to have as good friends..........and Ms. Mary is hiding a #2 buckskin filly that is DROP dead ; )

LOL I just got in the house and pulled up the cam really quick...looks like somebody is putting on a show
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Well, I don't know how Erica feels about this but it's a Friday night....I am home/nothing to do but wash what little hair I have left and of course watch mare stare.

Can we have another baby tonight?....Pleassssseeeee Erica.....
default_pray.gif

I'm going to be wide awake myself all night, I'd LOVE an Erica mare to watch. I just a few days ago found a gorgeous (biggie) paint/pinto mare that I sold to what appeared to be the most fantastic home on this earth, is for sale and is skin and bones. I don't have a stall and I'm going to loose my mind.
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
:arg! :arg!
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif

default_sad.png

I don't think we will have one tonight, but I've been wrong before....

Cams are as of tonight (2/26)

1 - CC w/filly

2 - Sashey, a maiden mare who has started an udder, but no milk yet. She's a 3x National Champion and HOF mare, and is bred to Destiny, National Grand Champion and HOF stallion.

3 - Knocker (my favorite girl
default_wub.png
) she's basically just up in a stall because she likes it.....she's due remotely soon, but for her she's not "ready", she foaled the day before CC last year but obviously is behind a cycle or just holding off longer. She's a multi National Champion and HOF mare, and is bred again to Taker, HOF and Res. National Champion.........this is the cross of my other "fav" TKO - who was 2x National champion as a yearling last year.

4 - on the Left is Nosey - a Redboy daughter, full sister to Private terms, in foal to Destiny.......on Right is Pretty Kitty an AMHR/ASPC mare who is a top five mare and in foal to Rock E son, Rock On (excitied!)

And I JUST LOVE< LOVE<LOVE CC's girl......

She's got legs like toothpics and literally a swan neck and teeny headed.

Again pics from my phone, taken by myself so to keep her away and take a picture was impossible so they are out of focus and bad angles but you can see what a neck she's got, for not even being a day old. Can't wait to see her filled out a bit and knowing what to do with her legs...

Of course took her blanket off for them and she was freezing and hunched up, even under the Kaglo it's not as warm as having the blanket on.

ccsgirl2.jpg

ccsgirl.jpg

Back