For those of you who have Frontier carts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1 is not enough

Reaction score
I am wondering if any of you have one with the wooden floorboards? I really like the look of them, however how does the wood holds up over the long term, is it as good as the metal floor?

I am very excited I will be geting a Frontier, my husband got a golf club and I am getting the cart(that was the deal)! :aktion033:

Any input is great.

Karen

I have had a Frontier easy entry cart since 2001, and I love it. I have many carts, but I find that one to be very balanced and a great one to just have fun in. Mine, though, has the metal floor.

Another of my easy entry carts is made of wood and has patent wrapped shafts. It's probably nice enough for many shows (I use a houghton though for shows). That wooden easy entry has a wooden floor, and it has held up great but I do keep it indoors (in a barn). That one, I bought in 2002 (I think).

Karen, I too like the looks of the wood rather than the metal...metal is lighter but it can rust. I would suggest if you do get the wood and can't store it indoors to put a couple coats of marine polyurthene on it. That would help protect it from the waether. My hubby and son make carts and we always use a good grade of outdoor polyurthene on them....well worth it. Mary

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back