For Marty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoopiedoo

Reaction score
Dearest Marty,

I can only begin to imagine the number of emotions that you are dealing with today. I wanted to take just a few moments to tell you that I am thinking of your family today--I do everyday--but today is extra special.

I'm sending my love and prayers to you all. You know what I think of your sons, and you know that they both have touched my heart on many occasions. And so, on this day, I will celebrate the fact that I am a better person for having "known" Michael. Just wanted you to know that we are all with you in thought and prayer on this, Michael's birthday.

WE LOVE YOU!!!

HUGS

Jodi

[SIZE=14pt]Hugs to your family Marty, I know you miss him terribly but think what a wonderful birthday Michael is having ! Hi First birthday in Heaven
default_wub.png
: What a banquet table will be spread for him! God Bless you all .[/SIZE]

Lyn

Marty, your family is in my thoughts today also. I can only imagine how hard today is for your family. hugs to all of you.

Barb

Marty and Family,

I know what you are going through, and I wish I could take away just alittle of your pain away. I am finding it hard to write this, as there just aren't any words that I can type that could in anyway take away the ache that is in your heart. I know Michael is having an awesome birthday, and maybe Joshua is with Michael celebrating his Birthday as Michael was with Josh on his Birthday.

Please know Marty, if you ever want to talk just give me a ring. We can talk about our boys.. the good times we.. and those times that are coming...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!

Lara

Marty,

I know today will be a very long and hard day for you and your family. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers today. I am lighting a candle for you and Michael. I will have it burning all day for your Michael's birthday. Just remember, he is still with you and will always be... Happy Birthday to you Michael.. May God bless you!!

Jodie

marty hun you know im with you today your in my thought even though we are miles apart, its also my daughter nenas 8th anniversary today so its a day for us on this beautiful forum all to unite in our thoughts,,,,,,,,love ya marty stay strong and take care xxxx happy birthday micheal
default_wub.png
:

Marty & family,

You are in my thoughts today........Happy Birthday Michael.....I can just see him celebrating in heaven and dancing with the angels!

Please take care, and know your family is in our thoughts today.

Happy Birthday to Michael............

and Happy New Sheriff's Day!

MA

Peace Marty, Jerry & Dan on this special day of celebration when this young man was born. Try to remember the good times, the fun, the jokes, the togetherness you shared, not his passing. The special things this young man did is what made Michael unique. He would want you to celebrate his birthday, not dwell on the emptiness and darkness he left behind.

I share a birthday with a wonderful young man and will never forget him and to think I also share an "almost birthday" (by one day) with another young man that was also lost too early.

Peace Dear Friend--Remember the special times and all the happiness and joy this young man gave you.

{{{HUGS}}}}

Marty-

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and your family today on Michael's birthday. I know from experience that the birthdays of those we have lost are very hard. Try to remember all the good times as I am sure Michael would want you to.

Happy Birthday Michael!!!

Barbie

KNOW THAT OUR HEARTS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU, JERRY AND DAN TODAY.

Happy Birthday to Michael

I know Michael is having a wonderful Birthday with his Heavenly family. I

know his family here on earth are missing him beyond words can ever express.

Marty, Jerri and Dan

I know today is a day with so mixed emotions. The sad ones for Michael is not

with you today, the happy ones of all those wonderful memories with him. I know

the biggest one is the heart break. But please know you all are in our prayers,

today and everyday. Hold onto those memories of Michael as you celebrate this

wonderful day your son was born, the wonderful life he had, the funny jokes he

said, his laughter that brought you to tears in happiness.

Celebrate this day for his memories.

Hugs and prayers

Vicky

Latest posts

Back