For Leeana and Wolf

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi leeana!

if this is all false then i am the first to apologize. But i still dont understand this. wolf farm is the one that had the gelding you said you were thinking of buying. Kate is one and the same person according to you and wolf's posts. Yet their webpage says Nicol is the owner of wolf farm. Im so confused!

would love it if you would call so we could chat a minute

Kay

Last edited:
Leeana, I've given you a word or 2 the past few days on this board but I for one am glad to see you post today and sooo glad you are OK.
wub.gif

Please accept my apology, Leeana.

I am a part of another forum and there was a huge problem on it yesterday, so I have low tolerance right now.

Wolf Farm

Stockport, Ohio

Wolf Farm Has Quality Percherons and Miniature horses for sale.

Located in Stockport, OH 45786 (map it)

Click the Name/Photo For Details or Full-sized Photos

Wolf Farm Diane, Black And White Miniature For Sale in Ohio

$ 1,500 (Price is Firm)

Diane is a one stop horse. You can do anything with her!!!! One show stopper in the ring. She does showmanship, obstical,halter,color class winning every time!!! did costume like it was nothing!! Shown by a 6 yr old boy. She will make anyone happy. so willing but just as calm for even the littlest ones!! she will make one heck of a mini performance horse. will start her to cart in the spring and loves to jump. she just will do everything

(details)

Wolf Farm Nickers, Black Miniature For Sale in Ohio

$ 700 (Price is Firm)

Nickers has a lot of potential. Real cute , nice mover. ready to start doing anything you want.

(details)

Wolf Farm Charlie, Bay Miniature For Sale in Ohio

$ 500 (Price is Firm)

Charlie would make a great starter horse for anyone. pet quality mini and nice boy. Real cute!!

(details)

Wolf Farm Davey, Black Percheron For Sale in Ohio

$ 700 (Price is Firm)

Davey is a tank of a boy!!! I don't think that he will be very tall but he will make it up with sheer size and girth. Nice mover and the BEST temperment you could ask for.Great feet and conformation.

(details)

Wolf Farm Donnie, Black Percheron For Sale in Ohio

$ 900 (Price is Firm)

Donnie is a VERY nice stud weanling!!!! He will be a show stopper and big. Beautiful head, legs, total conformation package with great personality to boot!!!

(details)

Wolf Farm Danny, Black Percheron For Sale in Ohio

$ 700 (Price is Firm)

Danny is a really nice yearling gelding that is ready to learn anything. He is conformatonally correct and a nice guy!! will be close to 17 hands.

(details)

Wolf Farm Menehuni, Chestnut Miniature For Sale in Ohio

$ 700 (Price is Firm)

Menehuni is a very correct weanling that will be puddy in your hands!! Ready to start you off on a great show year!!! nice moving and looking gelding!!

(details)

Wolf Fram Hawk Eye, Liver Chestnut Miniature For Sale in Ohio

$ 700 (Price is Firm)

Hawk eye is a nice looking and moving fellow! He would make a great driving mini for anyone!! He has 2 blue eyes.

(details)

Wolf Farm Brighty, Liver Chestnut Miniature For Sale in Ohio

$ 1,000 (Price is Firm)

Brighty is a wonderful little guy. My favorite on on the farm!! He is a beautiful Liver Chestnut gelding with a blaze and 2 blue eyes that jump out at you. He won Grand and Reserve champion Halter Gelding and succeded in winning showmanship and obstical. Shown by an 8 yr old girl. He has started cart training and is driving beautifully!!

(details)

Wolf Farm Maestro, Black Miniature For Sale in Ohio

$ 1,250 (Price is Firm)

Maestro is a wonderful little stallion who has proved himself this year!! Grand and reserve junior stallion halter.First in liberty and has started to drive. this little guy will do anything without being "studdy". Would make a great herd sire or show stopper for any barn!!!!

(details)

Jesse, Sorrel Appaloosa For Sale in Ohio

$ 500 (Price is Firm)

Jesse is a great broodmare. she has already produce one flashy paint baby!! She has a lot of pickup and go. she has been started under saddle western and english. would make a great contest horse. experienced riders only she is still green

(details)

Wolf Farm Reva, Bay Holsteiner/percheron Cross For Sale in Ohio

$ 1,500 (Price is Firm)

Reva has a great potential for a life as a performance horse. she has great movement great conformation and great attitude. easy to handle and deal with. upto date on all worming and shots. she has great feet. her mother is a 16.1 hand black percheron mare and her dad is a grey holsteiner stallion.

(details)

Contact this Seller, Nicol thompson

Daytime Phone: 740-749-3132

Evening Phone:

(Please Call 9AM - 9PM Local Time)

Ask for: Brian or Elaine Whalin

Or you can send email to the seller.

You can collect your own infomation. Im done with this thread.

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
I am with Lyn all the way on this. I thought it was suspicious from the first post, and I think my suspicions have been confirmed.

I was just on the phone with KayKay and didnt have the heart to tell her. I hope she will not hold that agianst me, i am just not good at explaining something like this over the phone. Kay, i was trying so hard to try to tell you ...i just didnt have it in me so i want to say it here. You are so nice and i cry as i write this, knowing how badly i have acted.

I am sorry (mostly for myself) to admit that i did make up the name Wolf and post. I know that i have to be a really horriable person to do that after having so many people understand so many things lately and put up with me. I just dont have the heart to continue with this. It is just so hard being beat down day after day and post after post and not being able to. I just wanted people to know that i do not mistreat my mini's and animals and that i am not a bad person or stupid person. I know that some will not forgive me for i have done, i know many will not actually. I have just caused far to much trouble and dont feel like i belong here on the forum, you guys are just such great people ...i do nothing but cause you all anger and frustration.

I am so VERY sorry though to all the people who were with me to disapoint them. I thought about it after getting off the phone with Kay and realized that its really just not worth it to be 'wanted and brought into' this forum and to do what i have done. Its just so hard to be at a forum and be completely blocked out of the picture.

When i posted on here earlier i ws scared to death to tell everyone. But to quote the bible "the truth will set you free" or at least i am hoping. I just did not want to disapoint everyone on here ..which i obviously did.

I can only hope that my appology will be accepted and i can move on and hang my head in shame for a while probaly ..but come back and try to earn my acceptance agian. I know most of you know what it was like to be young and i know some of you did some things such as this when you were younger ...but i am 17. I thought i was maturing some over the past week or two but this really proved to myself that i am still the same old Leeana at heart. That is a real let down to myself. I might be off the board for a couple days, this was a real blow here. I really cannot beleive that i would do something like this, this is something that has really got me down.

Lyn & others, thank you for bringing this up ..i am actually glad that someone caught me ..this is something that can even change a persons life, like mine today. What i did was wrong and i would do anything to change it.

I will be back in a matter of days, this will just take me a while.

Leeana

Lyn,

I have keep quiet but I knew Wolf and Leeana were one and the same pretty much from the start because of the spelling errors (too strange that they would misspell the same exact words like alot, enough and tomorrow - dead giveaways)

I had searched that image of the horse for sale that she posted and found the Wolf Farm earlier so I knew that Kate (Katie) was not the owner of the gelding she asked about. Also how many people sign/say their name is Kate one day and then Katie the next. KAtie/Kate always sidestepped answering any requests for visits or calls - I have a website - I would certainly let people know about it and welcome them to visit especially on a forum such as this if only to make new friends - can't hurt her mini business either! The other strange item was about boarding out all her minis (21 of them?) and no mention of her percherons.

I believe she needs to be responsible and own up and feel sadden that she continues with this charade. We all make mistakes, they just need to be faced, apologized for, fix what you can and go on. Of course, she is still welcome on the forum, I think being caught out and embarrassed is enough punishment, The most important thing is to learn from mistakes - I'm sure it will take some time for people to trust in what she says for awhile but that is another life lesson I hope she learns.

Leeana I have always enjoyed reading about you and your horses, you truly love them it is apparent in your posts I believe most everyone is willing to forgive and forget.

I wrote and posted while Leena posted - so I am editing to say I am proud of her for admitting and owning up to this. Leena,taking responsibility for your actions is a step towards maturity so don't despair and give up - growing up is hard especially learning to do the right thing instead of the easy thing. Please don't leave the forum - I know criticism can be hard and seem unending but many people enjoy and care about you and your minis.
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Thank you leeana for being honest. That is very grown up of you. I want you to stay here....keep sharing and posting. It could never be worse than this right? I had just had it this morning with the other lies as well. Im sorry that it seemed harsh. I was a hardheaded but lonely girl too. This wasnt ment to humiliate you only to get you to realize that we really did know the truth... Its hard to effectively keep a lie going. I know. as a tweenager I was the queen of lies.... like I posted on this thread earlier. Please let Kay and Fran come to visit..... they are really nice people. Maybe when I bring my mares to Steel I can stop by too. I have to go right thru Sandusky. You have proved to be a good hearted girl.Thank you again. We really do like you...LEEANA, not the leeana you wanted us to see., the Leeana you are.[/SIZE]

aktion033.gif
Lyn

Leeana,

I am sorry you felt you had to create another name just because you feel you weren't being accepted. You have received many flames but you should not take them to heart and you should only think of them as a learning experience. The only thing that matters at the end of the day is if you think you are a good person not if everyone else does. And evidently you do need to work on getting more mature as do we all even some adults but I am sure under all this you are a good person just like every one else on the forum.

However it will take some time for you to earn peoples trust again. But you have to be accountable for your actions.

Bre

Leeana I just cought this thred, that is a very big appology you gave and it should not go un accepted by any one.

People - go easy, She didnt murder her mother OK? Stop pounding her into the ground, shes only human, you, me, your aunt, my sister, your cousin, we have all done stupid things. We do by nature. And NOT just as a child or teen.

Leeana, all is forgiven by me, you didnt commit a huge crime, dont be so hard on yourself but thankyou for the appology and it was nessacary.

However I personally dont agree with this being posted. It should have been between ML and Leeana and it should have been brought to the forums attention BY ML or Leenana. But who am I to say other wise, Leeana herself just said she was ok with it being posted.

Leeana, the important thing is to learn from and recognize your mistakes. And want to know the truth? When I very first came to this forum I felt the need for whatever reason to post as my sister a few times
wacko.gif
rolleyes.gif
I dont know why! But if you look back at one of my first posts I messed up and some one said "What bla bla and bla bla are the same person?" I then wondered why I even did that, I mean the real reason behind it, it was pointless, I think I just liked being 2 people. "My sister" only posted a few times though. I never announced that to every one and who ever rembers and said something has most likley completly forgotten.

This is for Leeanna,

While I do not approve of much of these antics, being a teacher makes me intolerant of some things. I wholey believe that you do belong here. I believe that you need to learn and read and maybe ask questions after you have thought it out. This little game came at a bad time in our forum and that won't make it any easier for any of us. I think that I am very willing to believe you want help and you want to learn. I pray that you will take KayKay and Maxine up on their offers of help and fun. No one wants to be hard on you. I think we all want to protect you and the horses as well. I for one identify with you in many ways.

I want to commend you on your honesty. I know that was probably the hardest post for you to write. I am glad you came clean. I am sorry that you felt you had to justify yourself, by creating another person. That makes me feel sad. Next time you need a friend talk to the people here that support you. Please PM or e-mail me any time you just need to talk.

To the others who read on here, this kind of thing is a cry for help. A cry for acceptance and maybe just a cry for what ever reason. WE all know some history of Leeanna. I don't think we can just forget. But maybe for the sake of Leeanna and her horses we can forgive and help her where she needs it most.

I knew something was fishy....but figured I'd keep my mouth shut for fear of inserting my foot there
rolleyes.gif

Leanna, you have broken the trust of many members of this forum. It is not going to be easy to regain. From what I see, you truly love and care about your horses, but don't have enough experience to properly care for them and you are 'in over your head'. I know it hurts to get 'flamed' but believe me when I say that the people here dont do it for no reason.

Being 17 is tough, I know, cause I am also 17. But being that age, it is expected of me to be able to act as mature as an adult. The people on this forum don't discriminate against age. If you can conduct yourself in a mature manner, You will get that kind of treatment in return.

I guess this whole thing is very frustrating to me, because I don't want the youth of this forum to be viewed like this.
sad.gif

Ashley

Leanna - I'm glad you posted and appologized. We all make mistakes. I don't think you should leave the forum....I know you wanted to be accepted and liked... (who dosesn't - even us adults) and you are! I like you and accept you for who you are. I have no hard feelings towards anyone on this board. I know if I come here with a problem and need help there will always be someone to help and I know the same stands for you...

now...Jill...that Boobie Fairy story was halirous...!!!

Hi Leanna,

I just want you to know that when I was a teenager I did some of the dumbest, most stupid things that you could not even imagine. Heck, I still do! Although I do try to keep it to a minimum. If you think you're a handful, you couldn't hold a candle to me back then Gal. I screwed up left and right every single day. I screwed up left and right and kept my parents hopping. Sometimes they would just sit back and have this "look of wonderment" on it, like "what the heck is she doing now?" You know, that "look."

Don't worry.

You're going to be ok Kid.

First of all, big [[[ HUG! ]]] to you Leeana! I might not be as old as you (16) but I know how hard this time of life can be and how important acceptance is. I think admiting your mistake is the first step to take
aktion033.gif
You may have to work twice as hard as you did to regain trust, but I'm thinking it won't be nearly as hard as writing that post and admitting your mistake.

If you need someone just to talk to who's going through a similar stage of life, I've been told I'm a great listener
yes.gif
, feel free to PM or email me anytime.

Hi Leanna,

I just wanted to let you know, that I think you are a wonderful girl, that will grow into yourself to be a wonderful woman, wife, & mother someday.

Being 17 is hard, my sisters are 17 & 18, and I get to hear all of their stories & dillemmas...and I do not envy them one bit!!!! We ALL do things that we regret...hindsight is 20/20.

I'm not going to say "I hope you have learned from this" and "You must work to regain trust", because it's useless. You will find your way in life, and look back at all of this and laugh. Life goes on...and you'll be just fine.

Leeana

I just want to tell you in the grand scheme of things... if this is the worst thing you have done or will do... you are doing just fine

There are much bigger issues and I am glad you had the guts to come back and admit your mistake.. many adults wouldnt have done that same thing

I hope you can come back and use the fourm to learn, not take it all so personally and not take it all as a direct hit.

As a mom I am proud of you for doing the right- for admitting a untruth saying your sorry and moving on- thing many adults could learn from you.. the other fourm is proving that as we speak

Lauralee said:
Lyn
I do not at all support the way you are handling this.  Shirley is absolutely right.  This is a child and public humiliation is NOT an adult way of handling an issue like this. 

This makes me ashamed to be a part of this forum which has recently turned into a paranoid lynch mob.

And NOW we find out that the lynch mob may be mistaken in their accusation.

Shame on all of you who participated.

This is not the way I'd want my child treated, whether she lied or not.

LEANNA, I am so sorry that this has happened to you.  Please have the grace and compassion to forgive some of those who have overreacted.  I may not always agree with your posts and you may not approve of mine, but you didn't deserve this humiliation.

515299[/snapback]

I second this motion

Leanna..

Thank you for your apology as I believe it came from your heart. I don't think

there is one of us that at one time or another has not done something we

sincerely regret as we got older.

Please stay on the forum, as we can all learn from each other. We have all made

mistakes in our lives. It's what we learn from them that's important.

Leanna,

Hey there little one... Yuck, got yourself in a big one huh? Glad you fessed up, thought something was off at the start, for the same spelling error clue someone else mentioned, and figured it would come out soon enough. Everyone wants approval.

It's normal, >Next time earn it, it feels lots better.

Hope you do hang out, maybe just soak all the information in for a bit, and do some serious thinking. My offer still stands, and always will. You will find those of us that are the most aggressive end up caring the most when you earn the trust and approval back.

Dealing with youngseters daily, I am used to the big whooper lies, and Applaud Lyn big time.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
She went and did her homework, and figured it all out, and posted for the childs benifit! Those of you who beat her up on it, leave off a bit please. Your points were valid, but te lady was Really right, and it needed to be said.

I have had a few problem students, mentioned before, and the way we got it to stop was public barn embaressment with her mothers full approval and support.

(And these were big 'ole whopper lies as well... for example, I have a pony, Daisy, who is like riding your own pet rocket ship, you Have to have great seat control, as reins do a whole bunch of nothing for her. My one student who leases her ,does a great job, my problem student couldn't even get the mare to trot slowly... She ended up lessoning with my sister instructor, then told tales in school that she had been cantering bareback and jumping Daisy....)

These girls are 11 though, and one expects this of them. Enough said there I assume. Glad you came clean, ((((hugs))) and thoughts headed your way...

Whitney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back