For fun: How tall are you????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5'1
biggrin.gif

5'12" LOL

That was always my favorite reply when I was a teen 6' sounded too tall
laugh.gif

DH is 6'1"

My mom was 5'5" and dad was 5'11"

They say our boys will be

Oliver 6'1"

MJ 6'1"

Elliot 6'6"

Preston 6'9"

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh you mean someone out there is actually taller than me??? WOW!!
new_shocked.gif
That NEVER happens!!

I am 5'10 and have a size 9 shoe. Believe it or not, I was a size ten shoe until I had four kids and they kept getting smaller, now I am a size nine. My waist also kept getting smaller after each child, until the last little stinker! Boy, my only boy and did he make up for the girls. Shoot!

l used to be 5'7" but l'm down to 5'6" now.
no.gif
l guess it really must be true you get shorter as you age.
laugh.gif

somewhere around 5'4"-5'5" with size 9 feet....booo. I want the tall genes...everyone else is tall!! And my frame and feet were made for a taller person...I just am not tall.

Wait wait, I guess this is a good thing--I won't look like a giant when I drive Pippin, just really big!
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How come everyone here is so tall???

I'm 5' 4 1/2" and really hope I don't shrink! 7 1/2 shoe - mom was 5'3", dad was 6' 2".

Liz R.

Relic said:
l used to be 5'7" but l'm down to 5'6" now.
no.gif
l guess it really must be true you get shorter as you age.
laugh.gif

516642[/snapback]

I find this interesting.......so I am going to bore everyone
biggrin.gif
...I was 5'6" at 15 but then at 22 after my first son was born I was 5'5"..(I also had back problems) then in 2003 3 days after my 34th birthday I HAD to have back surgery ..... after recovery I was back to 5'6" and they had removed a disc
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

5ft 5 mom was 4ft 11in Dad was 5ft 11in. shoe size 71/2 or 8 narrow. Height is shrinking width is growing. I figure in time Ill be as wide as I am high. So that would make me square right?

5 ft 2 & 1/2...... that 1/2 inch is extremely important....because you know what, I didn't have that 1/2 inch of growth until this past year (go figure, at 38 no less) of course I tell people I can't shrink as I age, otherwise nobody will ever find me.... I will disappear!!

I won't tell my weight, but I will say this, "I'm not fat, I'm fluffy"!!

I saw that sign at a bazaar and it made me chuckle.

yes.gif

I always say, "When I grow up" but I think at my current age I'm giving up hope.

I'm 4'11" - wear a 2 1/2 size childrens shoes and size 7 year old gloves.

I'm like my mini stallion though.......I really feel much taller!

I am 5'10" tall and wear a size 9 shoe, sometimes size 10 depending on who makes it or what type.

My feet also did not get bigger after pregnancy, now during was another matter! I went in w/my last dr. visit w/Colton wearing my husband's flip flops cuz I could not get my own shoes on.

I used to always wear a 10, though I can easily wear a 9, now, in most shoes.

My oldest son, Kenny, is already taller than me. He's 16, though, and his dad is 6' and my brother is 6'3", my dad is 6'1" and then there are several family members in the 6'5" range, so he could end up fairly tall.

It does seem there are a lot of very tall women, here!
smile.gif

Liz M.

5 foot 2, eyes of blue!
biggrin.gif
Used to wear a 7 1/2 now I'm an 8 1/2 and wide!

Short! 5'2"!!! But I think I would feel tall standing next to Fizzy!

I'm 5'3 .

Tuffsmom- my feet did grow when I had my kids: 81/2 to a 9 when I had my daughter and 9 to a 91/2 -10 with my son.

Christy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back