For cat lovers everywhere

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than the bat, we have a cat like that.
default_biggrin.png
As a last resort, she races through the house. How can one little cat sound like a herd of elephants?

I have seen that before!!! I thought it was great!!!!

bonloubri, I had a Himalayan who I nick named Ticker!! She had this tick to her walk...and I could ALWAYS hear her coming! She was not a big cat....under 8 lbs, but she sounded like a herd of elephants when she got playing!!!!

~kathryn

HA HA
default_new_rofl.gif
I have a cat just like that and she would use a bat if she knew how!!!

Oh my gosh, that was soooo funny!!

That is how Sofie would wake me up....well, ok, except for the bat part.....she would defintely start whapping me on the face with her paw though.....man I miss her.

I guess it might be time to start looking for another kitty.
default_wub.png

Six dogs here, no cats... but that was TOO CUTE!!! LOL

My cat does the SAME thing, with out the baseball bat thank goodness!
default_biggrin.png
She uses her paws to bat my head, and then I go under the covers and she sticks her paw under saying 'Can you see me????' If I don't respond she does the run-around-like-a-herd-of-stampedeing-elephants-thing. She runs back and forth in my room and ricochets off the furniture (no joke!). :DOH! Ahh, cats!
default_wacko.png
default_wub.png

default_new_rofl.gif

I think a lot of cats have the talent of running like elephants..
default_yes.gif

That is exactly what my cat was doing this morning.... thank goodness I woke up before she resorted to the bat...
default_ohnoes.jpg

Ashley
default_biggrin.png

Oh I just loved it! It so fits!! Thanks for the good laugh!

Leya

Reminds me of my husband and "his cat" Charlie. They are best buds
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back