For all of you who wanted and update on Marbles

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's so beautiful & unique. Love her. Me & my husband got the chance to see her at the AMHA world show last year. She's a must see in person. Hope to see her again this year.
default_smile.png
Thanks for posting the pictures.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments.

I am really enjoying her and am looking forward to her first show in 3 weeks.

I have a 25inch appaloosa future stud id love to breed her to if you look at my website http://www.diamondwranchminis.com/Welcome.html you can take a look and let me know what you think. I am fond of rare colors and would love to see what happends with a brindle and a appaloosa. Please do email me back if you might be intrested for a future breeding :)I love marbles I meet her at the world show in 2009 she looked so pretty and beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 25inch appaloosa future stud id love to breed her to if you look at my website http://www.diamondwranchminis.com/Welcome.html you can take a look and let me know what you think. I am fond of rare colors and would love to see what happends with a brindle and a appaloosa. Please do email me back if you might be intrested for a future breeding :)I love marbles I meet her at the world show in 2009 she looked so pretty and beautiful.
Thank you for your offer. I will not be breeding her till she is at least 4 or 5 years old. The University of California Davis suggested that I breed her to her sire for the best chance of getting another Brindle.

Hopefully you will be at the World Show again this year. These pictures of her just do not show her markings as well as you can see them in person. Her strips are so much darker than last year.

I can always wait isnt that the moto with breeding :D It is a waiting game and a learning one. Hope that you get the results you want from her. We dont know if we are going to world yet but i will keep you posted. Would love to personaly show him to you so you could see what they would look like together. mega hugs to her love ya marbles.

Latest posts

Back