Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amoreminiatures

Reaction score
Foaling season 2009 is complete and we are pleased with the results ~ This is our stallion D&S Peeping Tom's very first foal crop and we are proud to announce Tom has four foals :

April 3rd Filly ~ Amore' Pur' Elegance AKA Ellie ~ Sorrel with Blue Eyes and Small Star ASPC / AMHR

April 5th Filly ( Not Tom's ) Amore' Lady Godiva AKA Lady ~ Palomino with centered blaze & blue eyes AMHR & AMHA

April 10th Colt ~ Amore' Casanova AKA Spanky ~ Silver Bay with blue eyes AMHR & AMHA

April 20th Colt ~ Amore' Custom Cruiser AKA Cruiser ~ Buckskin Pinto with blue eyes AMHR & AMHA

April 26th Filly ~ Amore' ?? Sorrel Filly Blue eyes ASPC & AMHR

I will post pictures as soon as I upload ~ We are so Thankful all were uneventful and well worth the wait ~ Congratulations to all those whom have been blessed with foals this season and wishful blessings for those still waiting..

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

Congratulations Janice Isn't it a great feeling to be done and have everything safe and sound on the ground. Can't wait to see pictures of the babies. I too am done for the year with 3 fillies on the ground.

Arlene

Congratulations on your successful and uneventful foaling season.

Many thanks for the good wishes. Two left to go here and both are a bit of a worry.

Congratulations on all your new babies!! Can't wait for pics...I bet they are all beautiful!
default_wub.png

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Congrats I LOVE your stallions bet those foals are awesome
default_wub.png

Congratulations on a successful foaling season, Janice! I have no doubt they're all going to be shining stars!

Congratulations on your successful foaling season!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Now......how about some pictures!!!
default_laugh.png

I'm having trouble uploading the pics here ~ However I did update some quicky shots on the website under foals ~

http://www.amoreminiatures.com/foals.html

These are just some fun shots
default_wub.png

~ Thank You So Much ~ We were very very excited for these first foals and I did nothing but sit with these mares until all were done, I have not even been on the computer for weeks... So nice to be back
default_saludando.gif
~

I was surprised with the foals coloring on the heavy pinto mares I had solid foals ( with blue eyes ) and the solid mare I have a beautiful pinto with blue eyes ...
default_wacko.png

Guess I can save the 45 dollars testing Tom for the homozygous gene...
default_wink.png
~

Please check out the foals page ~ Again Thank You So Much!!!

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures & Shetland Ponies

Very nice foals Janice. We are still waiting on Sue to have hers. Then in July Charimie and Grace Kelly are due. So far we have 2 colts and 2 fillies. You friend LuLu had a filly that is peachy color. which we were surprised when bred to Mack who is grey, This year we bred 7 mares all but one are aspc/amhr registered. Take Care Frannie

Congratulations Janice! You must be so excited to have such a lovely group of foals, they are Beautiful! Joyce

Latest posts

Back