Foal pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haviris

Reaction score
Didn't think I'd get to share any foal pics this year, and I have been super envious of everyone elses! But looks like I get to share some after all!

I traded a little mare I had w/ a friend for one of her unborn foals, I've been waiting for "the one" to get here and I finally picked him! So this will soon by my new baby!

First some newborn pics,

e-DJleftside.jpg

e-DiamondbackJack.jpg

And a recent one after his first haircut!

DSCF1012.jpg

Now my almost foal, the mare had been exposed to a stud, but I didn't know if she took, I was leaning towards not. I wouldn't have let her go w/ just anyone without knowing, espeically since she was so young (2 when she was bred), but my friends was experienced and I knew would know what to do!

Well she was bred! I was originally supposed to get him back to if she was bred, but we ended up working it out for her to keep him. And it was a very hard descision, he is the cutest thing ever! So tiny and sweet! When I saw him for the first time I wanted to scoop him up and bring him home w/ me!! So I had to share him to! Isn't be adorable?

DaisysVegascolt.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Very cute both of them! I like the diamond on the 1st ones back... Congrats

I also love the second babies markings, his face is colored on the other side! I was suprised w/ all the white, his mom is a pinto, but he has alittle more white then her. And I was kind of hoping for a palomino pintaloosa, dad's a palomino app.

DSCF1012.jpg

How close to Roslyn do you live? I have bought a few full size appies from her in the past. I actually have Joker he got here in Feb. I was thinking about this guy from her for my son and step daughter. Hes a cutie!

I'm about 45 miles from her. I go out and go driving w/ her sometimes and we've done other business (mostly chickens). I was expecting to get an app, and actually missed out on one really pretty boy! But I kept going back to this one and finally desided he'd be the one! Even though there are two more to go, and I'm pretty excited to see them, especially the one out of Montana! I really love the little black pintaloosa filly she's got!

And I remember Joker! Where are you?

Congrats! They are both adorable. I think I would have had a hard time letting the second colt go too
default_smile.png

I'm about 45 miles from her. I go out and go driving w/ her sometimes and we've done other business (mostly chickens). I was expecting to get an app, and actually missed out on one really pretty boy! But I kept going back to this one and finally desided he'd be the one! Even though there are two more to go, and I'm pretty excited to see them, especially the one out of Montana! I really love the little black pintaloosa filly she's got!
And I remember Joker! Where are you?

I love that pintaloosa filly, I know that she isnt going to let that one go. Im in Louisiana. He is growing like a weed. Im 5'6'' and his butt is between my boobs and neck. He goes with a friend of mine for some ground training in 2 weeks. Then he will head back in August for a full month, as she will be in TX training some of her mom's horses. He is going to be trained for barrel racing. He also has some awesome roll backs and stops, so maybe even some reining training.

Well tell Roslyn that JJ says hi! And that Joker is growing like a WEED! He is butt high right now.

I did hate giving the little guy up, but I think it's for the best, the black and white colt is better suited for me.

I'll see Roslyn Friday and I'll tell her you said hi! And sounds like Joker is going to be awsome for you!

Latest posts

Back