foal fly mask??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janis

Reaction score
Does anyone know where we can find a fly mask for a foal?

I'm bumping this back up in hopes that someone will see it and know where I can get one. Our foal that we almost lost earlier this year can NOT be in the sun without something on his eyes. He has to stay in a stall all day long until the sun goes down. He and his dam are really hating their stall. I have even tried pet stores looking for something for a dog. If anyone has any ideas, please let us know.

Thanks

Janis

JANIS, CHECK WITH DOUBLE DIAMOND TACK. THEY HAVE A FLY MASK IN CLEARANCE THAT IS ADJUSTABLE, AND IT IS REASONABLELY PRICED.

You might also touch base with your local small animal vet and see if they have an eye mask for dogs that would work - I would think that it would fit better than a mini fly mask if you are dealing with a foal. It would not necessarily be a fly mask, but would be more like a protective cover that shield the eye from sun and dirt. I know these sort of things are available - I had one for my yearling filly that had an eye injury several years ago

Latest posts

Back