Fly Sheets

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normajeanbaker

Reaction score
My Mini mare needs a fly sheet, and I can't seem to find what I am looking for. I am hoping maybe someone here has seen one in the size I need. I can easily find them for a regular sized horse, but can't find them in Mini size(she is a size 48). I am looking for a lightweight fly sheet that also has a neck cover on it...much like this, only in a smaller size: http://www.stcroixsaddlery.com/PhotoGaller...%5FERS%5F464464 I need one that has the neck cover on it and is pretty lightweight so she can wear it on hot days without a problem. Doesn't need to be super durable, as she is good with her clothes and no one she is turned out with messes with her or her clothes
default_wink.png
:

I can't seem to find what I need, so maybe someone on here knows where I can find it!

Thanks in advance

Jen

I just bought my A-sized mini a fly mask and sheet this last weekend. Ozark Mountain (www.minitack.com) has a seperate neck sheet like you've pictured and the blanket as well as a matching fly mask. I purchased a different sheet somewhere else because I liked the color better, but they do have the neck piece.

Leia

Latest posts

Back