Flowery Photo shoot

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minxiesmom

Reaction score
I got some pictures of my yearling "Scott Creek Unos Love Me True". The azaleas in front of the court house were in full bloom so I took advantage!

Elvisphotoshoot047.jpg

Elvisphotoshoot043.jpg

Elvisphotoshoot037.jpg

Beautiful flowers and stunning horse!!! What a perfect backdrop for a photo shoot. Gotta love those Scott Creek horses
default_wub.png

Thanks for all the compliments! I love this colt. He is the smartest horse I have ever started! He knew how to tie the first time he tied. He knew how to lunge the first time he was lunged. I taught him to sidepass in about ten minutes. His only problem is when I took him to a show, he was so excited to be there that he couldn't keep all 4 on the ground at one time, so I plan to take him to several small schooling shows to get him used to the excitement. His future is to be my driving horse, but we will play with halter a little till then. Hopefully, a halter futurity in August.

Drool.......
default_wub.png
I love him and the photos. I think I have drooled over him before when u posted pix. By his name Im assuming her goes back to Love Me Tender. That must be where he got his overo genes. He would fit right in at my house
default_yes.gif

Yes, "Elvis" is out of a really pretty, black, Love Me Tender daughter that Joanne still has. She is now bred back to Scott Creek Monarch Commotion. That is going to be a baby to see, especially if it has color! I wanted a really pretty driving horse that could halter. We'll see how he does!

Being on seperate coasts gives us easier access to different horses. You have access to Ericas horses that I drool over and I have access to SC horses. Maybe we should get together and choose horses for each other.

Yes, "Elvis" is out of a really pretty, black, Love Me Tender daughter that Joanne still has. She is now bred back to Scott Creek Monarch Commotion. That is going to be a baby to see, especially if it has color! I wanted a really pretty driving horse that could halter. We'll see how he does!
Being on seperate coasts gives us easier access to different horses. You have access to Ericas horses that I drool over and I have access to SC horses. Maybe we should get together and choose horses for each other.

Oh my, we could get in lots of trouble together Im sure!
default_rolleyes.gif
Well he sure is loud and will be such a flashy driving boy. There is no way he will get lost in the crowd.

He is absolutely stunning and with the pretty flowery background it is just breathtaking!!!! I absolutely love the first picture
default_wub.png
!

Latest posts

Back