Fletcher, NC show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Steph G

Reaction score
The entry deadline for Fletcher was yesterday! WOW...it really snuck up on me. I will be taking three of mine. Who else is coming and who are you bringing? Post pics of the horses your taking if possible. That way I can figure out who's who and say hi. (I recognize horses before people LOL)

Here are my three:

PPFS Cheaters Spring Felony (Spring) showing in 2 yo mares

BJ's Wee Whinnies Wet Paint (Houdini) showing in open and youth Halter ob., hunter and jumper. I'll also be taking him into open versatility and open CPD. My younger sister will be showing him in the youth.

PPFS Jamaica Me Smile (Jami) showing in yearling mares under. sorry no clipped pics yet.

uwharrie

Reaction score
Being new to minis ( not horses in general) We hope to make it up at least one day to observe.

I sure hope it is cooler than it was last weekend up there. We were up for dog shows and it was in the mid 90s each day. ( horrible storm on Saturday)

M

macy--red carpet minis

We're coming with some of our horses, can't wait!

Feel free to stop by and say hey, we're the really loud crowd that seems to be having more fun than it makes sense to be having

Macy

heavensminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]We will be there with three in tow! A senior stallion, senior driving gelding and 2 year old mare. I agree with uwharrie--I hope its not to to hot!! This is my first time going to Fletcher, so I am very excited!!! Dixi puts on a wonderful show, and I heard this show has a large turn out every year!!!
[/SIZE]

I have googled the weekend activities in addition to the show and there will be tons of fireworks within a 10 miles radius of the arena and a car show!! I think we are going to have the best time in Fletcher!!! WooHOO!!!

See you soon!!

Jetiki

Reaction score
I'll be there with G&G Farms, I'm taking a solid grulla 29" sr stallion, a yearling grulla filly, a yearling chestnut pinto filly, a grey/silver dun 2yr old gelding, and a chestnut pinto driving mare.

Good Luck to everyone going.

Karen

Baydreamfarms

Reaction score
If I have a day off while it is going on I plan to take a road trip down there. I haven't been to a mini show in years and since I am now a mini owner it would be nice to see all the new things.

Anyone esle from East TN wanna do a road trip and cut down on gas costs??? Also what are the dates again, I had them written down on a piece of paper and I'm pretty sure my puppy has disposed of it for me.

There are gonna be some stunners there from what I can see.

Marty

Reaction score
Dan really wants to go to see his
true love

but my horse is in Idaho now so doesn't look too promising at the moment

Leeana

Reaction score
Dan really wants to go to see his
true love

Marty, would this be the same horse you told me you did not buy when i emailed you about all the little messages that were in your signature?

Marty i'm really upset not so much with you i guess, but maybe with myself for being so gullible

I hope you are happy with your new horse and wish you the best of luck with it.

Now that the secret is out .....what did you buy

Last edited by a moderator:

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, Marty!!! Spill the beans and share your good news -- you've been dropping hints for about 6wks now...

Last edited by a moderator:

Marty

Reaction score
Marty, would this be the same horse you told me you did not buy when i emailed you about all the little messages that were in your signature?

No it is not the same horse. Sorry!

Laura Leopard

Reaction score
I'll be there on the 6th just for the day with my gelding Toby. We're showing in am. country pleasure and driving obstacle.

Laura

Latest posts