Fletcher, NC show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph G

Reaction score
The entry deadline for Fletcher was yesterday! WOW...it really snuck up on me. I will be taking three of mine. Who else is coming and who are you bringing? Post pics of the horses your taking if possible. That way I can figure out who's who and say hi. (I recognize horses before people LOL)

Here are my three:

PPFS Cheaters Spring Felony (Spring) showing in 2 yo mares

HPIM1523.jpg

BJ's Wee Whinnies Wet Paint (Houdini) showing in open and youth Halter ob., hunter and jumper. I'll also be taking him into open versatility and open CPD. My younger sister will be showing him in the youth.

DiniJump33infave-1.jpg

PPFS Jamaica Me Smile (Jami) showing in yearling mares under. sorry no clipped pics yet.

HPIM1350.jpg

Being new to minis ( not horses in general) We hope to make it up at least one day to observe.

I sure hope it is cooler than it was last weekend up there. We were up for dog shows and it was in the mid 90s each day. ( horrible storm on Saturday)

We're coming with some of our horses, can't wait!

Feel free to stop by and say hey, we're the really loud crowd that seems to be having more fun than it makes sense to be having
default_biggrin.png

Macy

[SIZE=12pt]We will be there with three in tow! A senior stallion, senior driving gelding and 2 year old mare. I agree with uwharrie--I hope its not to to hot!! This is my first time going to Fletcher, so I am very excited!!! Dixi puts on a wonderful show, and I heard this show has a large turn out every year!!!
default_risa8.gif
[/SIZE]

I have googled the weekend activities in addition to the show and there will be tons of fireworks within a 10 miles radius of the arena and a car show!! I think we are going to have the best time in Fletcher!!! WooHOO!!!
default_thumbup.gif

See you soon!!
default_firstprize.gif
default_luck.gif

I'll be there with G&G Farms, I'm taking a solid grulla 29" sr stallion, a yearling grulla filly, a yearling chestnut pinto filly, a grey/silver dun 2yr old gelding, and a chestnut pinto driving mare.

Good Luck to everyone going.
default_smile.png

Karen

If I have a day off while it is going on I plan to take a road trip down there. I haven't been to a mini show in years and since I am now a mini owner it would be nice to see all the new things.

Anyone esle from East TN wanna do a road trip and cut down on gas costs??? Also what are the dates again, I had them written down on a piece of paper and I'm pretty sure my puppy has disposed of it for me.

There are gonna be some stunners there from what I can see.

Dan really wants to go to see his
default_wub.png
true love
default_wub.png

but my horse is in Idaho now so doesn't look too promising at the moment

Dan really wants to go to see his
default_wub.png
true love
default_wub.png

Marty, would this be the same horse you told me you did not buy when i emailed you about all the little messages that were in your signature?

Marty i'm really upset not so much with you i guess, but maybe with myself for being so gullible
default_sad.png

I hope you are happy with your new horse and wish you the best of luck with it.

Now that the secret is out .....what did you buy
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Marty!!! Spill the beans and share your good news -- you've been dropping hints for about 6wks now...
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty, would this be the same horse you told me you did not buy when i emailed you about all the little messages that were in your signature?

No it is not the same horse. Sorry!

I'll be there on the 6th just for the day with my gelding Toby. We're showing in am. country pleasure and driving obstacle.

Laura

537910-R1-043-20_020-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back