Northeast Miniature Horse Club's First Show of the Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millstone Farm

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

NORTHEAST MINIATURE HORSE CLUBIS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE

OUR YEAR END AWARD PROGRAM FOR 2009

AND

THREE SHOW HIGH POINT AWARDS

in honor of our Rescue Horses

(RULES ARE BELOW)

TO BE PRESENTED AT THE CONCLUSION OF

THE NORTHEAST SPRING INVITATIONAL MINIATURE HORSE SHOW

To benefit the NMHC Rescue Fund

SUNDAY, MAY 24 IN DOVER, NH

Complimentary morning coffee and pastries, plus cold drinks all day long

and, of course "THE CAKE"

Our hosts at Winning Ways will be providing lunch.

ENTRY DEADLINE IS TODAY, MAY 11 TO AVOID LATE FEES!

Here are the links to your entry information.

Show Premium Show Premium

Class List Class List

Entry Form Entry Form

Please note that for 2009, NMHC is holding two, one day shows, each with three judges. The first is in Dover, NH on May 24, and the second is in Dighton, MA on July 19.

To be eligible for our Year End Award Program (where winners are presented with prestigious titles, plus beautiful ribbons and personalized gifts at an elegant dinner party) you MUST be a club member PRIOR to entering your first class of the season. AND you must participate in BOTH shows in the classes you want counted toward this program. Here is the link to club membership information. Membership Application

To compete for one or more of the three High Point Awards at the Dover show, you need not be a NMHC member.

HIGH POINT YOUTH WITH ONE HORSE

The "Alex" Award

Points will be compiled from all Youth Classes (Youth halter, Youth Obstacle, Youth Driving, Youth Hunter, Youth Jumper and Youth Showmanship) and an award will be presented to the overall High Point Youth/One Horse combination. A youth can enter more than one youth/horse combination, but each combination will be considered separately in scoring for this award.

Remember that we have a $40 all day fee per horse for 3 or more youth classes!

HIGH POINT AMATEUR WITH ONE HORSE

The "Ginger" Award

Points will be compiled from all Amateur Classes (One Amateur OR One AOTE halter, Amateur Obstacle, Amateur Driving, Amateur Hunter, Amateur Jumper and Amateur Showmanship). For those exhibitors who show in both AOTE and (regular) Amateur classes, the exhibitor must declare which Amateur halter class is to be pointed PRIOR to entering the ring. If no declaration has been made, the show office will automatically select the regular halter class.

An amateur can enter more than one amateur/horse combination, but each combination will be considered separately in scoring for this award.

HIGH POINT OPEN PERFORMANCE HORSE

The "Little Bear" Award

Points will be compiled from all Open Performance Classes (Open Obstacle, Open Driving, Open Hunter, Open Jumper, Open Showmanship and Liberty).

Get those entries in, and we look forward to seeing you in Dover on May 24!

Thanks for posting the reminder Jen.

I was late getting it out this year, and since we know how busy everyone is with foaling and a very full overlapping show circuit starting up, our NMHC Show Committee has decided to

[SIZE=18pt]extend the deadline for pre-entries to Friday, May 15.[/SIZE]

So, dig your horses out of the melting snow banks, sheer off that winter hair, and join us for a great show on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend (May 24) in Dover, New Hampshire.

Hope to see you all there!
default_smile.png

Sounds like a great day! We have a lot going on right now so we will not be able to participate but we are going to try to get over and watch for a couple of hours.

Northeast you are doing such an awesome thing for the rescue minis! Keep up the good work!
default_aktion033.gif

Sue

I won't be able to make it either - I wish it was some other weekend. I also wish I was a Youth so I could take advantage of your all day fee!!! I am glad to see that you are still offering your High Point awards, named after rescue minis. I just ran across the cooler that was the Red Hot Mama award at your show 2 years ago!!

[SIZE=12pt]Well, I plan on going![/SIZE]

And I may just reveal my "secret" there!

(ssshhhh Kristina & Becca!!!)

Karen :eek:)

[SIZE=12pt]Sorry Angel![/SIZE]

But you are on Facebook so I think you may already know!

Who else is coming to the show? I LOVE the farm it is being held at! BEAUTIFUL!

Haha Karen!!!! I won't spill your secret..... Its a good one though!!!!
default_smile.png

We will be there with a couple of horses
default_wink.png
.... Looking forward to it!!!! Should be a fantastic show with a lot of wonderful people!

Im currently not planning on going but maybe ill convince my parents. ;) I really wana go to more shows this year.

Hey Everyone,

I will have 6 there. And not to steal the spotlight from Karen, but we just might have 2 surprises of our own. I will be competing for some of those performance and ammy awards, we'll see how that goes. Right now I am in total stress mode, way too much to do and feeling way unprepeared, but so excited to see everyone.

Matt

Matt-

I'm right there with you -- trying to get 6 horses ready and realizing how QUICKLY this show is coming up!

I'm bringing 2 yearlings, 2 2-yr-olds and 2 seniors. How to get 6 horses clipped, bathed, packed and ready to go, all while keeping my (limited) sanity?!?!?!?!?!

Just heard that the entries are coming in strong! This should be a great show!!!

Back