Who's showing in Fletcher, NC?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who plans to come to Fletcher,NC for the AMHA/AMHR show?

Post pictures of your show horses so we can watch for you!

I am bringing 5 you'll find me with G&G Farms Hopefully these pics aren't too big

Mandy-- Solid black/dark bay/Brown? (not sure of her exact color) B Jr Mare My son and I are sharing her

IMG_0924.jpg

Midget -- Chestnut Pinto B Sr mare My 5yr old Daughter is showing her for most of her classes I'm driving her

IMG_0643.jpg

Misty -- Yearling minimal Appy who's never been off the farm -- I have no pics of her

Smitty -- red dun pinto 2yr old gelding my 7yr old son and I are sharing him

large1756.jpg

Lucky -- Sr under 30 Stallion Grulla can't miss him

large1789.jpg

Karen

Whare can I find the show bill for the Fletcher Show on the July 4th weekend? Thanks Chris Peckham

I did find it! I am hoping some of the members of our driving club could come and show their driving minis. I think this is one of the funnest shows that I have ever been too. Very low key and everyone talks to everyone! A real family affair! Though we are past the entry date, guess we'll have to pay the extra $10 (ya think)
default_doh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.dmhs.itgo.com/shows.htm. This is the link to their site with the show information.

We will be there with our horses as well. Fletcher was the very first show we ever attended and subsequently showed at. It's like old home week...I love it.

We will have Affair, Tiara, Falcon, And Pablo. I will have to work on posting photos from my laptop..it's ot so easy on the iPad.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Whare can I find the show bill for the Fletcher Show on the July 4th weekend? Thanks Chris Peckham

I did find it! I am hoping some of the members of our driving club could come and show their driving minis. I think this is one of the funnest shows that I have ever been too. Very low key and everyone talks to everyone! A real family affair! Though we are past the entry date, guess we'll have to pay the extra $10 (ya think)
default_doh.gif

Dixi has waived the late fees.. You might want to give her a call about your stalls if you are going to need some.. Yes this is a fun and low key show.. If you need her # I can send it to you..

We all ( show staff and Others) Look forward to seeing you all there..

Diane

Thanks for the link Heather and Diane. I didn't realize that the show is only one week away.
default_biggrin.png
Maybe can get a caravan of spectators!

Dixi, in my opinion, runs the best shows of anyone. I wish they were closer to me. So well done and organized.

Good luck everyone!

Hey Heather they are spectacular!! I remember the first year you were there with Armani! It was our first show too then. We only went for two years in a row and went the CDE route instead of the breed show. I would like to go just to go shopping too!!

Hey Heather they are spectacular!! I remember the first year you were there with Armani! It was our first show too then. We only went for two years in a row and went the CDE route instead of the breed show. I would like to go just to go shopping too!!
Thank you. Yep, we were there with Armani and Vicki and Dancer
default_smile.png
That was so much fun. Doing it all ourselves...having no idea what we were doing. We showed for the first time without razoring and we came home with 49 ribbons, mostly blue and red. It was pretty exciting. Not bad for dummies LOL Good memories.

default_smile.png
That was so much fun. Doing it all ourselves...having no idea what we were doing. We showed for the first time without razoring and we came home with 49 ribbons, mostly blue and red. It was pretty exciting. Not bad for dummies LOL Good memories.

Heather you do have some
default_firstprize.gif
horses. That is for sure.. see you in a couple of days

default_smile.png

default_new_shocked.gif
That is better than my first show! I came home with four ribbons and they were 2 fifths, 1 fourth and a 3rd.
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We won't be at Fletcher, but that was the first place Samantha showed, she was still a youth. Showed a gelding that a friend owned, hit the snap on the halter, the whole thing fell off and I think the judges all had to help her put it back on, mean while, the horse never moved LOL. She won all three firsts with 3 in the class and we still laugh about that class. Our first show that we took horses was World Class in 2003, we took two horses and had so much fun. Met a lot of people and came home with more stuff than I can remember but it did include the Open Sr Supreme with a gelding. Wish we could have those days back again.

I AM GOING!!!!!! I have a horse there, Lil Hoofbeats Ooh LA LA, she is showing here is her pic(foal pic)

MVC-002S.jpg

MVC-007S-1.jpg

I think she shows on Thurs?? i will have to ask Penny, I will definitely let you know, and would LOVE to come see your farm!!!!!!

Back