First try.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Denise. I had ordered the soap sampler from Bramble Berry and received an email from them stating that the goats milk soap was unavailable till August 31. (If you read back through some of the posts you will see what happened to me). So I ordered the 10# clear melt and pour. I really wanted to try that sampler though, so will probably order again after the 31st. I just ordered the Best of Bramble Berry sampler scents Thursday. Anxious to get these.

If anyone does order from Bramble berry, be sure to check your email in case of unavailable items. They'll want to know what you want them to do in case of out of stock items.

Yvonne, I know Orangeville well, it's HORSE COUNTRY!!! My arabian horse's sire was there back in 1999 but has since been exported to the middle east. I am southwest of Ottawa, about 45 minutes and about an hour and 15 minutes max to Kingston, probably more like an hour.

To answer your question, no you won't find anything like that at Michael's. The molds that Michael sell aren't very deep either, perhaps 1/2 iinch to an inch maximum. There is a large soap supplier in Mississauga and their website is Canwax.com. Go check them out, you can get EVERYTHING there for the soaper and on top of that they are WAY less expensive than Michaels and better quality.

Good luck at the show!
Hi Danielle, Thanks for the name of the supplier, I am going to check out their web site now:) Are you anywhere close to Maxville? I have a client there that I sometimes go to visit. I am like a zombie today, for the show we had to leave at 3:45 am and didn't get home until 1 am this morning but it certainly was a fun show, Jazz got 2 6th and 2 2nd's and we had a blast. Leaving now to check out Canwax :bgrin

Yvonne

I use to be close to Maxville when I lived in Russell, Ontario but now I am closer to you than Maxville, probably a good 45 minutes to an hour closer to you. It's easy to get to us off the 401, probably 20 minutes off the 401.

Finally got to try last night, then realized I didn't buy any colours so I just did plain soap scented with rose and added some pink soap chips to the bigger ones and left the little hearts plain. They smell really good. Now I need to go buy some other stuff while I am out shopping today so I can try some more.

Yvonne

DSC01051.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033: very nice Yvonne. MMM I think we have another "addict" in the making
default_yes.gif
:

Very pretty!!! I think it's amazing at all the creativity that goes along with soap making!

Bumping back up, I need some info from this thread yet. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back