first time showing a mini...great fun!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onequarterfarm

Reaction score
I hauled my new guy to a local open show and placed first out of five in mini halter, open. placed sixth out of 12 in the open $ halter class, beating aqha and apha horses! He loves to show, and I'd love to get some opinions on him. He has had no conditioning and my clip job wasnt the greatest...i did not razor for this show either...

cannot wait for the next show...since I am only eight weeks out from my fusion surgery, my doc would die if he knew i was out showing;) LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!! Sounds like Little Elvis rocked it out for you on!! I think he's great just the way he is!!!!.

.IMO just a nice neat clean face clip...no need to razor

Many congratulations!! What a handsome lad - he looks just great too, perfect!!
default_yes.gif

congrats , Im not surprised that he did well , hes very handsome !!

He looks great! Congrats on your wins! Having something rewarding to do is great for the healing process...that is what you tell the doc.

Congrats!!! I can't see the pic though.

One of my future goals is to get brave enough to find and show at a local open show. I've stuck with my club shows because I'm just not sure how to find an open show with halter classes. I'm starting my investigation this year though so I'm ready for next year.

Latest posts

Back