First time Clipping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stellabella

Reaction score
So I finnally decided to give Stella her summer hair cut, She just wasn't shedding out very well. I have only owned her for 8 months and never clipped her..... As it turns out she LOVED it. Clearly someone had spent time clipping her in the past. The bad news is I only got one side done before my clippers got to dull(my fault, she was very dirty). She was the first mini I have clipped, I am please with how she came out!

Oh she will be pretty!

TIP: If you wash your horse first and then spray down with showsheen your clipper blade will last longer.

You did a great job!!!! 10x better, at least, than the first time I clipped a mini. She looks very happy in her new "outfit"
default_wub.png

Congrats! That first time out is always tough, but it looks like you did just fine
default_smile.png

I wasn't brave enough to do her face, but I don't plan on showing her anyway. She will be in re-fresher training to drive this month. I am very excited to get her driving!!

i got this nice stuff you wash the horse then wash then off with water I can't think of the name of it. you spray on the horse dirty the set five mins wash off great stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got this nice stuff you wash the horse then wash then off with water I can't think of the name of it. you spray on the horse dirty the set five mins wash off great stuff.
Possibly EZ-ALL ? Thats what I use and it has worked pretty decently.

Latest posts

Back