First live foal here for 2006

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle@wescofarms

Reaction score
Trying this again as my last post disappeared.

After starting foaling season off this year with two pre-term abortions, we've been crossing our fingers for a easy, live, healthy one!

We skipped out for a few errands (doctor visits type stuff) and came home to find this in our pasture. Cajun is very much against attended births, and I swear crosses her legs to wait until I'm not watching!

Introducing - Wesco Farms LM Cajuns Masked Man - aka Zorro. He's out of Grosshills Little Mans Anticipation our Rowyd grandson by Las Doradas Cajun Courtesan.

cajun_colt_3-2-06.jpg

Beautiful Michelle!! Congrats...I know that you have had a rough start, so now you're on solid ground. Zorro is beautiful, as is his mom. Cajun must know what she's doing....good for her, and good for you!!!

Congrats...may the remainder of your foaling season be blessed with healthy foals and easy foalings.

Congratulations, what a pretty pair of horses and that new guy is just amazing!

default_smile.png

Liz M.

Oh wow, what a stunning pair! :aktion033: Mama's color is unique and I love that look in her eye in that photo, and you couldn't have picked a better name for your little masked man. Lovely!
default_wub.png
:

Leia

WHOOO HOOO!!!! He's BEAUTIFUL Michelle! So is momma. Congratulations!

Beautiful baby, I have a mare that does the same thing, go into the barn she stands and sucks that little burger back in, go out, she lays and pushes, darnest thing you have ever seen, we had to just put the camera monitor just outside the barn and watch her via satellite :lol:

Gorgeous Michelle - love the name and love the foal - may you have smooth sailing for the rest of your foaling season :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations. Hope all continues to go well for you in the rest of the foaling season.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Back