First Foals of 2006 for Sawmill River Farm!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTS@Sawmill River

Reaction score
Our first foals of 2006 were born last weekend- 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday. And they are both COLTS!!!

The first colt is by the famous GLENNS GENERAL PATTON out of WF Love Flight, a daughter of World Champion, Grosshill EK Creations Rowdy Lover. I have been calling the colt "Patton", but he has no name yet. He is one of the most curious foal and even though he is only a few days old, he is so SPOILED!!! I am not sure what color to call him yet but we are guessing he might turn out to be some sort of bay. Anyways, here is a picture of proud momma, Love Flight in her show days.

loveflight.jpg

And now onto little "Patton"

BABIES316.jpg

Here is a picture of him aquainting himself with Reba, Michelle's(our trainer) Jack Russell. Reba loves him!

BABIES314.jpg

The 2nd colt is by our National Champion stallion, SRF Nobility and out of our AMHR National Grand Champion mare and 2x Reserve World Grand Champion mare, Champion Farms BT Celebrity. This is one of our most anticipated foals of the year!!! He is being referred to as "Colt" for now, as he has no name either! We are guessing that he is going to be a palomino because he has a gold tint to his hair and he has a big star and a wide snip on his face. For now, he has pink skin around his blue eyes, so who knows.

This is "Colt's" mother, Celebrity in her show days:

celebrity3.jpg

And now she is such a good mother

BABIES315.jpg

And another picture......

BABIES313.jpg

(please excuse the dirt on his face...... It is so hard to keep light horses clean!!!)

Now..... Only 13 more to go!!! I am hoping we get some fillies!

Thank you for letting me share...... I am just so EXCITED!!!!

Now those are some handsome colts! Congrats! I would say that first colt is probably silver bay, one of my favorite colors.

Congratulations on your two new colts! :aktion033: Wow I love them both but I will have to say I think "Colt" is very very handsome.
default_wub.png
:

-Nicole

Congratulations on those new babies. They are both really nice, i love the little palomino though. I am sure that you will get a couple fillys out of 13 more babies. We are 4 for 5 on fillys and we still have 20 more babies due. Aubrey

CONGRADULATIONS :aktion033:

Wishing you all lucky thirteen Fillies. :488:

You should be excited
default_yes.gif
: Lovely colts.

What beautiful colts!! Congratulations. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Our first foals of 2006 were born last weekend- 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday. And they are both COLTS!!!

The first colt is by the famous GLENNS GENERAL PATTON out of WF Love Flight, a daughter of World Champion, Grosshill EK Creations Rowdy Lover. I have been calling the colt "Patton", but he has no name yet. He is one of the most curious foal and even though he is only a few days old, he is so SPOILED!!! I am not sure what color to call him yet but we are guessing he might turn out to be some sort of bay. Anyways, here is a picture of proud momma, Love Flight in her show days.

loveflight.jpg

And now onto little "Patton"

BABIES316.jpg

Here is a picture of him aquainting himself with Reba, Michelle's(our trainer) Jack Russell. Reba loves him!

BABIES314.jpg

The 2nd colt is by our National Champion stallion, SRF Nobility and out of our AMHR National Grand Champion mare and 2x Reserve World Grand Champion mare, Champion Farms BT Celebrity. This is one of our most anticipated foals of the year!!! He is being referred to as "Colt" for now, as he has no name either! We are guessing that he is going to be a palomino because he has a gold tint to his hair and he has a big star and a wide snip on his face. For now, he has pink skin around his blue eyes, so who knows.

This is "Colt's" mother, Celebrity in her show days:

celebrity3.jpg

And now she is such a good mother

BABIES315.jpg

And another picture......

BABIES313.jpg

(please excuse the dirt on his face...... It is so hard to keep light horses clean!!!)

Now..... Only 13 more to go!!! I am hoping we get some fillies!

Thank you for letting me share...... I am just so EXCITED!!!!

I can see why you are excited.......both are beautiful!

MA

:aktion033: Nice colts!!!!! Oh I am just loving all the new foals arriving!!!

Just beautiful! Congratulations.
default_smile.png

Liz

wow very nice boys. i really like "colt" i think you should name him "down to earth" like how people are always talking about down to eath celberties, just a thought :bgrin

:aktion033: They are both beauties! Congratulations!!!

Latest posts

Back