First 2006 foal for Total Eclipse Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedeh

Reaction score
:bgrin The filly fairy made a Mother's Day visit! Here is our first(and possibly last) 2006 foal! Out of 4 mares only this one was the "for sure" pregnant. Two have already proved to be open and I'm sitting on the fence on my last mare.....should know for sure in a couple of weeks. Anyway, I suspect this is our only foal for the year and I'm sure glad it's a filly......and my favorite color...bay pinto!

3d109338.jpg

100_0190.jpg

I love the marking on her butt. Trying to decide what I think it looks like! Any ideas? I'm so horrible with names so if any of you wonderful creative forum gang have any ideas let me know! Mom is NFCS Painted Desert and dad is Las Doradas BBS Freedom. Of course has to start with Total Eclipse! Thanks!

[SIZE=14pt]Shes just beautiful! Congratulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

OMG she's GORGEOUS!
default_wub.png
: :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations!!

Total Eclipse Painted Liberty!

She's gorgeous, Sandy! I love her color! We have a colt born almost a month ago just about the same shade of bay. But ours is hopefully an appy. I can't really help you out with a name, the only ones I could think of were Painted Freedom, and Desert Freedom. Not very imaginative, I know. If I think of anything else, I'll post again. Congrats on your new girl! She should make a great cross with Heir in a couple of years!

CONGRATS! She has the cutest darn markings! Look at that squiggle and the little bow on her butt! Too cute!

She is just beautiful...first thing that comes to mind is Total Eclipse of the Heart. Congratulations on your little filly. :aktion033:

She sure will be fancy!
default_wub.png
: The marking on her butt is cute, but I haven't a clue as to what it is! Congratulations on a very pretty filly!!! :aktion033:

Congratulations on a beautiful filly, we had one this morning. On your mares you say

are open, did you have them tested? Or is it that they have come in heat. The mare we

had our baby with this morning. Started in Jan. having heat cycles, and cycle all the way

till last week, I thought she was open. But had not gain her figure back from having 4 foals.

Well, I was looking at her last weekend, and told my mom, I look at her. We decided it was

a baby, with tons of false heat cycles. Well, she started bagging last night, and at 3 am

foaled a beautiful loud leopard filly. So you may have some surprises coming uless your

Vet check them. We sure were surprise, a happy one.

Congratulations, she is sure pretty. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Vicky

:saludando: The snip on her nose looks like a streak of lighting so how about Streak of LIghting or Lighting Over the Bay.

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm still kicking names around but I really like Total Eclipse Painted Liberty the best so far. Thanks Robin!

Vicky, I didn't have my mares tested......my vet does not have the right ultrasound equipment and in the past has proven unreliable and with the blood tests by the time you can do them I wouldn't re-breed if they're not pregnant, so I've always had a wait and see attitude. Since they've been off pasture the mares in question are looking less and less pregnant and have come in full blown season(not just the little slutty stuff the hormonal pregos do) I'm still on the fence with the last one though.....she should be due the end of this month and hides pregnancies well.

Sandy you need to do a better announcement!

Sandy's beautiful filly is sired by PtHA Champion BBS Freedom (Multiple National Top Tens/ROM's too) out of Reserve National Champion Driving mare, NFCS Painted Desert, a daughter of National Champion, Prince Tennessee Monashee.

So she's a cutie, with a nice pedigree behind her. She has lots of performance potential this girl. And yes I'm partial as she's related to a few of my favorite mares!

How about Total Eclipse BBS Painted Perfection or Painted Princess?

Ah geez Michelle! You know I don't like to toot my own horn! Thanks for doing it for me. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back