First foal of the Season..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victoria

Reaction score
Just a few snaps taken quickly this morning. Today has been one of those days. Mare foaled at 3.30 but I was sure it was going to be earlier so stayed up. Said to my husband after the mare foaled, Yes I was in my PJ's.. That I was just getting changed and going to be outside, he said why... Now the pager for our foaling alarm lives under my pillow as I try to muffle the nosie from my 7 week old who is sleeping in our room I still would have thought my husband might have noticed the noise and noticed me missing for a good half an hour.. Apparently not... Oh to sleep like Carl. Went to bed at 2 got an hour and a halfs sleep. Looking forward to catching up on a few zzz tonight but have another mare alarmed...

Anyway without any further adue here is Chloe's new baby girl. I have to find her the perfect Carmen San Diego Name

foal008.jpg

foal011.jpg

foal005.jpg

I will have to try and get some better unfolder ones tomorrow...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! That is so funny about your husband sleeping through the alarm too.

Wow! She is a pretty little thing. Congratulations. Hope you caught up on some sleep!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Your filly is just gorgeous! Pretty head and neck and just loaded with nice color too!

Congrats, I hope she is doing better now too.

Beth

What a pretty baby! Truly- she is nice! Congrats and hope your other mare foals soon and you can get some good sleep!

She's lovely!!!

And yes, my husband sleeps through the beeper too.
default_rolleyes.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
default_thumbup.gif

YEAH!!! IT'S A PINTO FILLY! AND I LOVE HER HEAD!

Congratulations on your new baby as well and good luck with your next mare!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back