FIRST FOAL OF THE 2011 SEASON

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeniemac

Reaction score
We are so excited with the sight of our first foal of the season. It is a colt but what a colt...Touch of Royalty and Postons Reese have out done them selves this yearReesecolt2011010.jpg

I got the same error message. Royalty used to live here in AZ, was owned by a friend of mine and I had a daughter of his when I first started in Minis! Congrats on your new foal and can't wait to see pics!

Looking forward to the pictures. Congratulations on a healthy foaling. Have you decided on a name?
default_smile.png

Congratulations! Would love to see the picture, but it says I don't have permission to open it as it is attached.
I TRIED TO GET THE PHOTO TO ATTACH BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT TO DO RIGHT..GO TO MCCLELLANMEADOWSMINIS.COM AND GO TO TOUCH OF ROYALTYS "GET"...

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Interesting color and very nice little blanket!

Looking forward to the pictures. Congratulations on a healthy foaling. Have you decided on a name?
default_smile.png
THANKYOU. NO NAME YET, OUR BREEDER SELLS WITH AMHR APPLICATION

SO WHO EVER BUYS CAN NAME THEM

Oh, I LiiiiiiiiiiiKE! I absolutely love a well colored grullo and then you add those appy spots and
default_wub.png

Charlotte

Oh, I LiiiiiiiiiiiKE! I absolutely love a well colored grullo and then you add those appy spots and
default_wub.png

Charlotte
ME TO...BU THERE ARE NO STRIPES ON HIS LEGS..SO WE WILL HOLD OUR BREATH TILL HIS FIRST CLIPPING IN AUGUST.

THANK YOU ..HIS NECK IS A LITTLE SHORT FOR ME BUT WHO KNOWS MAYBE THE STRETCH FAIRY WILL COME SOON..HEHEHE

WE WILL HAVE ONE MORE APPY BRED FOAL THIS SEASON ..BY "TOUCH OF ROYALTY" HE GOT THE EASON OFF LAST YEAR BUT TO KEEP HIM IN THE LOOP WE BRED 3 ONLY 2 SETTLED.

..LETS HOPE THE SPOT FAIRY WILL BLESS US WITH HER PRESENTS AGAIN. THE REST SHOULD BE PINTOS.

Latest posts

Back