White Tails First Foal of '09

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sure is a cutie Marlene. Great way to start off your foal crop. Congrats on your precious baby boy.

Congrats on your new boy!! My guess is that he's a buckskin and his points will darken with time.

You little guy is pretty cute.. Bonus BUcks is a silver smokey black. I had a colt that was related to him so that would be why you got the dilute gene and your foal certainly does look silver buckskin. Congrats!!!!

Congrats on your baby boy! He's a DOLL!
default_wub.png

What a pretty little thing. I'm not much help on the colour I'm afraid.

I just love the little fleece rug - do you make your own?

I just love the little fleece rug - do you make your own?
Crystal - I wish I had that talent! LOL I ordered them from Cyndia Harris at Pond Lake Stables. And yes, they are handmade. She does a wonderful job! I ordered 2 in each size and let her surprise me with patterns - I was very excited when I got them. I first saw them on Jill's new foal and then placed my order. Here's the link:

http://www.sixzeroeight.com/pondlakestable...ml#foalblankets

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments and compliments on our new little one. We let him out to stretch his legs yesterday for about 30 mins and he never stopped running and jumping. It was hilarious to see him run so fast and come to a sliding stop - like a big ol' reining horse! ha Great exercise. I attempted to take pictures but he never stopped moving and it was cloudy enough that pictures weren't too good - and I need to figure out the "red eye" on my camera! LOL

Will update soon as we get good pics.

How precious.
default_wub.png
All these baby pics all over are making me SO jealous...I have never seen a real mini foal in person! (gasp!! :DOH! ) I know, I know...I am so deprived. But thanks so sharing can't wait for more pics!

Back