First Foal for us born yesterday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawntelle

Reaction score
default_wub.png
Finally my mare "Little Kings Wild Thunder" whom I bought off Erica Killion this fall, bred to Sheryl's Stallion "Little Kings BT Buck Bandito" had a little perlino filly at 7:30pm last night. I need to get some better pictures, these were just taken quick with my cell phone as she made her appearence
default_wub.png
she is alllll legs....We are going to name her Daisy and reg name we have set on, but with all the AMHR rules I'm not sure my farm name is allowed at the beginning of her name?? I'm thinking of naming her "Misty Ridges Days of Thunder" any know if thats possible??

3245_78341393021_503518021_1840730_82521_n.jpg

3245_78360333021_503518021_1841253_4854930_n.jpg

I'll get some pictures of her outside with mom tomorrow when I'm home again!!
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

CONGRATULATIONS on your new filly!! Yes, if you were the owner at the time of foaling, you certainly can use your farm prefix.
default_yes.gif

Look at those long legs :DOH! Looking forward to more pics of the little cutie
default_smile.png

Hey, my grandkid finally made it here!
default_aktion033.gif
YAY
default_aktion033.gif

She is adorable and I can't wait to watch her grow up.

You can name her whatever you like as you are the owner of the dam at the time of foaling. BUT, you may have to make sure your farm name isn't reserved by someone else. If it is, than you won't be able to use that portion of her name.

Congratulations!! She looks like a sweet girl, can't wait to see some more of her! I just love those Dito babies.

Jodi

Latest posts

Back