Introducing my new fillies and some new horses!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
It's been some time since I posted on here but I am just so proud of my two new little fillies that I have to share. I lost my very first Bandito baby of the year out of my favorite mare
default_sad.png
It was a gorgeous little perlino pinto colt. I was so heart broken over it I was having a hard time but these two fillies sure helped out, These are my first two fillies (I have had like 5 colts!!) and buckskin to boot! I am so proud and love them both. The first filly Adele is a Kid Banana grandaughter

Her name is Carlsens Magic Adele.

Adele.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

My second filly is my only Bandito foal of the year! And I just love her! Her name is Carlsens BT Sierra Iris.

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

Oh and I bought Little Kings White Russian! Pretty much the coolest thing of my life!

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! Im really happy about my little program and so proud!!

Gage

Huge congratulations Gage! Your program is really something. You should be very proud of how hard you've worked and all the effort you've put in. It shows!

Congratulations, Gage!!! You should be very proud
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif
. All of your news is beautiful!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, Gage!! You have done very well!! And I am so happy for you that you have those gorgeous buckskin fillies!!
default_smile.png
You have some really nice mares also! I love Scribbles and Anna
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Beautiful foals and congratulations on your purchases. Very exciting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have seen your excitement about WR on Facebook! And deservedly so! Congrats on your beautiful babies too!!!!

I've been hoping you'd post!
default_smile.png

I've always loved White Russian and I'm thrilled you have him! CONGRATS!

And I love your fillies, especially the solid buckskin!

I'm sorry you lost your first baby, I know how much that hurts {{{hugs}}}

Congrats on your minis.I have like White Russian.Wow I can't believe they sold him.I bet you are on cloud 9.I sure he cost a pretty penny LOL

So sorry to read about the loss of your first foal but HUGE congrats on your two fillies - they are both very nice.. AND Congrats on your new stallion. He is fabulous.

Aww what beautiful babies!!! Congrats on your purchase of White Russian he is my mares grandsire, how cool.

Congrats on your two fillies and your purchase of White Russian. I can tell you are pretty happy about it all!

Thank you all so much! Im so happy about these two fillies and can't wait to raise them and see what they produce for me. I can not wait for my White Russian foals which all should be here around April/May time!! Im breeding one mare to Bandito cause I do still want to get some babies from him!

Gage

Latest posts

Back